@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.
Ofc girl! 💖 Yeah it really does.
And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Um, I don’t think so. I believe I was just pointing out some wording that I felt was a little awkward. My suggestion was a way to word it differently so that it would be smoother to read. As for the describing the forest, you could tap into his emotions a little bit then, but that wasn’t exactly what I was pointing out. I was just sug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, awesome idea!! love it 😎 And it will always give our charries something to do if the RP slows for a little bit. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@ummmyouguys
Yay! I’m glad people like my newspaper idea. I’m thinking of having the first club meeting in the afternoon at some point. Any ideas for the name of the newspaper?
I think Eddie and Ellie are going to math class, but that might change if no one else goes with them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Poor Hans 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aw, Kaine! That scene was really cool I want to read more
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you <3
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
I wanted to share a snippet! I’d say this is from book 4. Also y book has been changing so much recently and I realized yall don’t even know abt this plotline yet, so I guess it isn;t exactly spoilers.
I’m pretty proud of how this turned out,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed HEYOOO! about to head to bed BUT gonna RP before that! BTW Freedom, what class do u wanna attend? Maybe one where some others are?
Paxton
Paxton smiled as Wolfie went on, talking about his brothers, and painting.
“Do you still like to paint and sketch?”
Paxton nodded. He indeed did, though he was finding less…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @jonas @rae @allthepeeps
I have an idea. :]
So I was looking through old stuff a bit ago and I saw that some characters had chosen journalism as an elective. Sooo what if we had a little school newspaper and a newspaper club?
There are plenty of crazy things that happen at this…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Morning classes are starting right now. No one has actually said what the subjects are yet, so I guess it can be anything you want. It also seems we kinda skipped breakfast.
We don’t use the old schedule anymore because it was too hard for everyone to follow, so you can have you characters do pretty much whatever you want. I personally n…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins I haven’t yet, but I should soon!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ack, sorry! I saw your post a while ago, but, in typical Loopy fashion, I only responded in my head and forgot to actually respond. I’ve been praying, though! Hope things get better for you ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I was going to include more of a description for the earplugs in the rp, but this is just easier. They aren’t just normal foam earplugs. Instead, they’re a lot like bluetooth earbuds, except their main purpose is to block sound, not play music. Ellie can change the settings by pressing the button on the right one. People might possibly mistake the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@people Hi. I’m back for now
Ellie
“Ed, wake up! We’re going to be late!”
A bagel flew through the air, bounced off of Eddie’s forehead, and landed on the pillow beside her. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and rolled over.
“I grabbed you some breakfast.” Ellie balanced on one foot next to her sister’s bed, tugging on a red, ve…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @rae @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright, gonna RP for two more charries real quick. Feel free to have your character interact with them or totally ignore them. 😛
Hallie
“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Woah, what the— Oh…” Ev pushed a hand through his hair and looked at the boy he had run into. “Tony right?”
Sorry it’s so short. I wasn’t sure if Tony would just give a simple answer or not. 🙃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry abt it, I grew up with a ww2 nerd sister so I’m used to it 😝 atomic bombs, Eichmann and Oppenheimer were family discussion subjects 🤣
I might have to check that out!
Thank you girl! Don’t worry abt seeing it late. <33
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey yall gotta go into work so be on layer maybe
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, let’s do it! You can RP first though cuz I was just hopping on to answer your question. I don’t have time to RP atm. 😛
- Load More
