@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @idk-anyone-cuz-i-don’t-know-who-to-tag-ahhh-XD
Made a new moodboard!! This is from the WIP I’ve dubbed Project New Mexico and is the one with Hallie and Easton in it. I made Easton and Autumn’s couple/ship aesthetic. (I think her name will stay Autumn, but who knows. XD) And guys……[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe I will
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
I just passed my drivers test and I now feel the need to tell everyone I know
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed hey u wanna RP as Wolfie?
@whalekeeper AHH I LOVE BEN AND MARCEL’S RELATIONSHIP SOOO MUCH! Can’t wait for Marcel to introduce Pax to him!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, that would make sense with Seb’s random moments of existentialism XD
*me randomly nerding over a tiny thing* XD
It’s cool, though! I’ve recently got into enneagram types and it’s really interesting and helpful for writing character motivations
I think they stabbed the last person in their sleep.
Hehe nice. One old version…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Wait, so other people are saying they don’t start with weapons? Now I’m confuzzled. 😑
Okiii, anyway, I’mma tell you all about Ev in as short a post as possible. 😁
On MBTI he’s an ESTP. He’s cocky (kinda prideful), he can be tender towards those he loves (but I guess those people aren’t in this so it doesn’t matter? XD), he’s imp…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*ahem* I was sayingÂ
If you want to be cool, kids, grow a tail and howl with pain every time someone prunes a tree.
This is going in my out of context quotes doc. You can’t stop me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The heck, Wyoh. What did I ever do to you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I just put my characters in the simulator and Lois just right away killed Felicity as soon as he got a weapon. No hesitation. I’m not sure if I find this upsetting or hilarious.
(Also, @whalekeeper I now realize that they don’t start out with their own weapons so ignore what I said abt the explosives)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok I’ll do Dante. He’s my go-to when I’m indecisive. Which is always. (I just spent way too long staring at a list of all my characters, lol)
You already know his personality and stuff. I’m pretty sure he’s a type 7.
other stuff:
- has a belt of a few small explosives
- can’t swim and hates water in general
- more likely to r…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*small gasp* so tiny and cute 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Whoa how’d you do that tiny smiley face
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe if I gave Dante some explosives he’d have a slight chance hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oooo this looks fun but my characters are not very powerful fighters
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper😮😮😮 you’re watching my favorite tv show in all existence?
how do you like it?
I’ll do him then, later though
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Yesyesyesss 😆 I love this idea so much.
Now i just have to choose which charrie to put in… 😑
Ok, ok, umm…. I think I’mma go with Ev. Cuz… if he gets hurt it’ll probably be more his fault than yours, if you know what I mean. XD
I’m not sure how much you already know about him cuz you’ve seen him in rps… Should I just give you e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins weird. Sometimes pictures glitch though. This must be one of those days…..
Hey, if you can tell me exactly what you’re stuck on, I might be able to help, although I’ll have to get back to you on it in a day or two because I have to get off in a sec.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m just gonna have to pick between them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper sounds fun!
now, what to do……
I don’t have a lot of my writing down on paper lol. It’s mostly in my head still, so I’m just going to have to type random scenes up here once I narrow down who I want to insert.
Crosshair and Snake seem like the most likely candidates. They’d survive for fairly long, depending on who they’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins nope, still glitched, try another way of putting it into the window
hit the insert/edit image and then get it from your computer or phone’s files?
you’re welcome for the idea! I love having a fellow Star Wars fanfic writer to talk to lol. I can’t wait to see it if you end up writing it!
- Load More
