@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss!!! Do it!!! 😆
*ahem*
No beating around the bush… Fin’s a favorite of mine. 😜
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
So is anyone else planning on throwing in a villain? We could also just continue the RP normally
@rae @jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres
Should I RP as Nazyra?
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @grcr @whoever-i-don’t-know-who-else-to-tag
OK!
Since Wyoh is being mean to me, I’m going to cheat and give you guys a Canva link to view the moodboard instead.
Take that Wyoh…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yay!! I found it!! Not sure how I missed it to begin with… but whatever.
Anywayyyy… It’s here if you wanna use it:
***
Hallie“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother. “You aren’t being honest, you just don’t want to be late to class.”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What category would a "survey" go to? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I think the best place to put that would be under General Writing Discusisons. Or Book Discussions (even though it’s not a book). Either would work, so it’s up to you. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can’t find itttt 😭 It was so good too 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Yeah…yeah. You’re Ev. I’m…I really, really need to get to class. So can you get out of my way?”
Tony pushed by. Ev’s face twisted. Ok then, apparently he hadn’t slept very well. But maybe Ev was right. Tony’s hair looked less styled than it normally was and he had dark circles under his eyes.
Something…[Read more]
-
Loopy's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ells
Ellie stared expressionless at the blond kid for a while, before suddenly slouching forward onto her desk, letting her head rest in her arms. She heard Chase flip a page in his book, make a small frustrated noise, and flip it back.
She looked back up at Dante’s friend. “Why are you here?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed PLEEEEAAASEEEE RP AS WOLFIE WHILE YOU ARE OOOONNNN
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
You guys these thoughts are so good!!! I wish I had time to reply to them all now! But seeing as I don’t, lol, I should be able to reply to all of them later today!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
El
Ellie looked at Chase. “An idiot. Trust me, you don’t want to meet him. He almost got my sister and I killed once.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, Whaley, Wyoh won’t let me tag you, but if I add a second character, do you mind if it’s one you don’t know yet?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Wyoh is getting really annoying rn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
The boy’s voice suddenly triggered Ellie’s memory. She looked up from her desk.
“Monocular m… You were at the cafe with Dante yesterday. Both of you were there.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ok I will just a sec
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Uhhhh it did something really weird cuz I tried to post a November pic XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
……
(Then the simulate will DIE AT MY HANDS)
Maybe it’s a mercy killing??? Like one of them is already dying? (Just a suggestion if that happens…oh my gosh im gonna be heartbroken if November has to kill Ara ohmigosh…)
ANYWAY HERE ARE DESCRIPTIONS AND SUCH!
November-
16-17
Hair: Ginger curls
Eye…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper so this is like Hunger Games AU right???
SOOOO
what if….I threw ARA in TOO?! XD XD
SO ITS LIKE KATNISS AND PEETA ROFL
(I’ve never actually seen or read Hunger games but yea) XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas ngl Zash sounds fun XD (always up for some psychopathic characters XD)
- Load More
