@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae to who exactly? or what, idk lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever @anyone-interested
Sooo… I’ve started writing random scenes for a WIP that currently has very little plot but that I’m very excited to write in its entirety later this year. Anywayyy, I wanted to share a snippet that I think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae those were fun to read! I liked them
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Keep praying, y’all! I know I’m posting everyday and y’all are probably tired of hearing from me, but I feel bad for those affected by this and it’s something that’s on my heart.
No you’re fine, I totally understand! (:
I’ll keep praying!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*whispers* Sooo… I had Ev and Adrian in here and I don’t know where they are anymore… Any charries wanna meet mine?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine. 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl! Sorry it took me so long to get back, I’ve been so busy! 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae you can keep going with u and Whaley’s RP! I don’t want u to have to wait lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae okay awesome! I’ll wait till @freed_and_redeemed answers back so I know if she’s ok with me moving Wolfie too
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae sweet? That’s surprising to read lol
Thank you, though. You guys made me smile too 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
aww, that’s not a smile *sad puppy eyes*
Ellie
“…No.”
Ellie looked more confused than ever. Was Sebastian being weird or was she just missing something again?
“I… don’t want any expectations. Or reputation. I, um, I like being invisible.”
That didn’t seem to be what Seb was looking for.
“But…” She leaned thoughtfully to o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 ok! makes sense
Snake
The other humanoid standing next to him gasped as she saw the shape in the water. “What is that?” she asked, as tiny lavender spheres appeared around her, spiking up as she breathed heavily. It startled him as they appeared, but he relaxed once he realized what he was seeing,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@wahelekeeper ok! Can’t wait!
And that’s ok if you can’t do it because of school or family stuff. That happens to me all the time.
Intro chapters for all the characters? What are they like?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@light-warrior-pen oh wow! I’ll keep praying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
oh, and I’m glad you’re a little better, even if not by much, because that sounds horrible.
When do you think you’ll work on the story?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper cool, I’ll check it out
and yeah, even after he finally gets her to take interest in him, he’ll still have her family to deal with. He’s great pals with her half-brother, but her dad is a different story. (Trope’s been done to death, but whatever.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love that!! Those sound like so much fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man, still praying <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s totally fine 😉
- Load More
