@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin @whoeverrrr
Here’s a little scene I wrote recently. (And it may have been inspired by the fact that my sister and I watched all three High School Musical movies over the last weekend… XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
I feel like my humor comes naturally and it fits naturally in my stories (ok, not all the time. I have removed a few jokes that are just too cringe, lol), but not all stories need some level of humor. I think the reason humor comes through in my stories is because I’ve been told I’m a funny person (or cra…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay! Serin has met Allen before, so would she recognize him? Or not since he’s kinda restarting?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Oh I guess I forgot to read what you wrote earlier. Honestly same to everything you said XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love humor, and I love things that make me smile. I only write crazy sad scenes now and then, because like salt and pepper, food should be lightly seasoned with them. At least in my style. 🙃
Same. I think the rarity of sad scenes in a story makes them hit harder and mean more when they finally show up
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You tagged me twice, so I guess I can’t ignore this lol
I don’t want to be too introspective, cuz that’s always a downward spiral for me, but here’s some half-baked thoughts.
I think I write stories to better understand the world and myself, I guess. Stories help me make connections, put things into categories and archety…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Imma write the entire jabberwoky poem from memory because Wyoh is eating all my posts anyway and I’m bored. (If this actually posts that’d embarrassing lol)
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogroves
And the momewraths out grabe
Beware the Jabberwok, my son
The jaws that bite
The cla…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ok I already wrote part of this scene a couple days ago so imma fit it in somehow
Eddie and Ellie
“Got any fours?”
“No. Go fish.”
Eddie sighed and drew a card from the pile on the floor. Her wristband buzzed. She ignored it.
“We were kinda mean to Liko.”
“Yeah… But he’ll get over it. You know the guy would forgive an animal…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
yeah there’s not much you can do, but sometimes when I spam post insults at Wyoh, it eventually stops eating them and lets my posts through. Or if I just wait and try posting the next day.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh man, that must be hard. Praying they’ll figure out what to do next. 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! <3
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I AM SO AGRAVATED AND DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO RP NOOOOW SOOOOOOOOBBBBBB
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I MADE AN RP A WHILE BACK AND IT DIDN’T POST EVEN THO IT SAID IT DID SCRREEEEEECH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh hallelujah it is now
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yall my posts aren’t go thruuuu
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh ok does this work? https://www.canva.com/design/DAF_tHaJtT8/aNqWK1mKACTd201McURA4Q/view?utm_content=DAF_tHaJtT8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
sorry I never use canva and I have the computer skills of a grandmother -
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, good topic. 😉
All of my stories start with a little plot idea, a character begging to be written, or even a setting idea. But I think as I brainstorm my story I look at it and think, What message do I want to communicate to my readers? What character quality of God do I want to focus on in this story? And through subconscious…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone I’ve been busy, but I should get to an RP tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
someone else can discover him or something
- Load More
