@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper hmmm….Well, I’ll go with a character I know you know. But I won’t use any of the songs he is normally associated with to make it harder.
These tracks all have something about them that, when I get inside his head to write him, these are the vibes I get out of it.
Concrete Halls; Warmth; Dead Voxel (all by C418, Minecraft…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator lol
also RIP Alfonso. Unless he was evil.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator something similar to the moose thing has happened to my family before lol
ooh also did you get your signature from the Life of Fred math series? My family has all of them, they’re hilarious. oh and yes I have seen Mississippi Squirrel Revival. My dad listens to a lot of random stuff too lol
@beth-torres your brother and mine m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
lol yes
Your character does actually kinda sound like a younger version of me except I’m taller:P
Anyway, glad you found a good name for her!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Funnn
*subscribed*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
Hmm… maybe you could bring Riker to a point where he starts playing what-if scenarios in his head. Like “What if God does really love me?” “What if I can actually be forgiven?” Etc. to where he eventually starts believing it. I’m sure he’ll fight it at first, but then he just finally…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(I’m finally getting back to you within a few days!! 😱😂)
Ok, awesome!
Hallie
Hallie blinked a few times, the awkwardness of the moment sinking in. Her cheeks burned as she took a step back. “Oh, I guess… Well… um, thanks?” She forced a chuckle. Top hat? She mentally scrambled for something else to say, but nothing came to mind.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness the poor darlings 😭😭😭 I need to see them happy and healed soon 😭
I loved Leon’s confrontation scene. *hugs him* And Isaiah is so sweet 💖
And Riker 😭😭😭😭😭 *hugs him too*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
#thisrphasturnedDanteintoaklepto
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
#IhavenothingtosayIjustwanttodothehashtagthingtoo
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“…Huh. Weird.”
Dante gave Alpha a look and scooped the money into his pocket. Then he lifted up the mattress.
“Ah, there it is.” He pulled out a small, odd looking radio with far too many switches and dials. He stuffed this in his pocket as well and turned to walk to the door. He patted Alpha on the arm as he walked past.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“Oh. It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. I just wasn’t expecting to stay here this long. Speaking of, I was just swinging by to grab a couple things…”
He went to his bed and began moving things around, looking. He paused after lifting up his pillow.
“Um. Alpha? Is there a reason you put all this money here?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sooo… I feel really bad because I never was able to read the book 🫣 I really wanted to I just totally forgot/didn’t get the time!! 😭
I have a basic idea of what the book’s about though, so I’m looking forward to reading y’all’s discussions!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Yes, I absolutely did. XD Rip all those abandoned hobbies of mine
Ells
Ellie giggled. She carefully took the paper dragon off her head and set it down next to her own creation, a small bear made with lavender paper. She gave the dragon a little boop on the nose.
“Wow,” she breathed. “You’re really cool.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hurry up and get to the end when they’re all redeemed alreadyyy!! 😩
Jk jk 😂😂
Great job though, girlie! I loved reading some of your writing again!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(Sorry it took me forever to get to this!! 😭)
Ooh, I love it!! I really like how you changed it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
Dante took another bite and stared at Alpha. The guy definitely needed more practice with his fake smile. His emotions were clearly written in his eyes and uncomfortably familiar to read.
The alien boy slipped on his own smile, wide and sharp, daring the world to question its sincerity. He laughed.
“You let them stab you? So you are…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
A bit tired from the morning’s adventures, Dante headed slowly back to his motel room. A chill autumn breeze whipped up his coat and ruffled his hair as he walked down the street. He watched the small trees planted evenly along the sidewalk. The leaves were just barely starting to turn.
He got to the motel and found room number six.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok so I have no idea what to do with Fynn any more. XD I might just stand by and wait for the dance to RP as all of my characters eventually. Buuuuut… Maverick seems like so much fun, so if you don’t mind, I’m gonna add some charries for him to interact with. I know I gave these character descriptions somewhere farther back on this…[Read more]
- Load More
