@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae that happens! I have a placeholder name for a character, then it just sticks because I can’t imagine them as being named anything else.
Several of my charries were named this way……
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“I think the point of it is just to have fun. And, before you dismiss it, having fun is a lot more important than you think. Especially for you. You need to loosen up.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
For the girl, maybe Selah? I used to know a girl with that name. Idk if I spelled it right.
And for the boys, my favorite three are Raphael, Eliakim, and Malachi
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
*GASP* You’re the Ducktator and you don’t know what Ducktails is?
*cue Loopy autistic info dump*
ok ok so you know who Donald Duck is right? He has three nephews who are triplets that Disney made a comic book series about a while ago. Donald also has a Scottish uncle named Scrooge Mcduck and he’s the richest duck in the world.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone You’ll like this topic :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Wait wait are you taller than 5’9″? It does not matter in the slightest, but I wanna know if I’m taller >:)
Also, do it. Add the character. Especially if they bring more conflict :]
Ells
Ellie’s wristband buzzed, making her jump.
“Oh! I have class. Newspaper club. Goodness, I haven’t eaten anything but marshmallows.”
She stood…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, they’re so cuteeee!!! 😍
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
No, I don’t think it really matters, whatever characters you want to put in!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper yay!
(Crosshair and Mundy chilling in the back of my mindspace: oh no
Me: deal with it boys)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
How
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @esther-c @whalekeeper Thank you!
I came up with his name just last night. I was trying to find something that would make a good ship name mixed with Frost, but I kinda gave up
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much girlie!!
Oh I know, I’m looking forward to but also not looking forward to writing that scene… 😭
Yes Riker!! Yesssss (I’m so excited for him XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love that so much!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Yayyy more Tauren and Lesli content! I really enjoyed reading that. Your dialogue is really realistic and fun and I loved that description at the beginning <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
^ @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone
It’s not much, but it’s a lot for me right now
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Finally doing some actual writing outside of role plays lol
This is the first time Lois and Felicity meet. I’m still figuring out backstories, plot line, and world building. Also, I’m not done, I’m just impatient to show people. I’ll post more once I finish. :]
Felicity’s shoes rubbed and pinched at her ankles as she walked down the empty…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So Rae suggested the cabins, which can work, is that what we’d like to do?
I promise I had some suggestions, but they’re lost in my brain now😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, love your charries already! XD
I’m honestly not sure who to put in, there are so many… *sweats*
Maybe I’ll make a poll for myself or something😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator yep your ducks would fit into this category!
@linus-smallprint It depends on the story. I use them throughout several different story universes and their roles are different in each one. Often I use just one species for each story. I do have some set rules for each though:
- Ailurids often have clan-based societies, because I…
- Load More
