@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@koshka Your characters seem really fun! I also have a character who’s working as a repairman/ cleaner so maybe they might end up working together
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Rikerrrrr!! Yes yes yes yessss ✨
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Waitttt, that’s not a bad idea!! I’m definitely going to consider that. My original idea that I’m working with now is that Hallie ends up joining/hanging out with a group of girls who are “popular”ish. They give her advice and pretend to be nice to her. In fact she ends up spending a lot of time with them since all her other…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! The foreshadowing and pacing in this book is definitely stretching me and it’s been a learning curve, but I’m slowly figuring it out. (I think… XD)
Aww, thanks!!
Um… practice? I don’t know, but honestly it’s just practice. XD Now I will confess, I used to throw tons of action tags on dialogue an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I love your signature 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ooof.
I have braces, but they’re the clear plastic ones that come on and off. I think I made the right choice with that instead of the metal ones.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ugh eating anything with only your front teeth is a real pain.
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness Min they are SO adorable🥰🥰 I love your writing so much girl!!! <3
And I’m so sorry I haven’t been very active😭 I have started trying to write more frequently so I’ll hopefully be on more <33
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @iknowimmisssingsomeoneee @anyoneinterested
Here’s a scene I wrote earlier this afternoon from Worth All the World. Apparently Easton was in a mood (which I feel like is a little out of character, but right now, idc because it actually might work XD). Warning: unedited 😬
(ok I’ll stop tal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Excited! 👀😏😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh! This looks like it’s gonna be fun 👀
Has any watched the 2019 Little Women?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae I’m sorry for abandoning Alpha 😞 Dante tends to just leave when he stops finding the people he’s with entertaining
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
People who don’t like Treasure Planet don’t exist, Rae. There only those who love it and those who haven’t seen it yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“No fun outside of fighting, eh?” He shrugged again. “Your loss.”
He then turned on his heel, gave Alpha a short wave, and walked away down the sidewalk.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh yay, another person who thinks dinosaurs are just Earth’s dragons! lol
yeah that explanation makes sense, that maybe the worlds were always intended to be freely connected. It would explain why the portals are there in the first place, and part of why it’s so bad that they were closed.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint Raptaurs have one set of arms. I really want to show you a picture, but I can’t…..😥
Not really! They can be all types of birds. Although most of my established characters lean more towards songbirds and birds of prey, I could see a flamingo ornithiform, or a penguin, or a peacock.
Also, there isn’t really different…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper sheesh, you’re my dad’s height!
- Load More
