@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
what happened to Nolan though???? I need to know!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed RIKER NOOOOO
aww but Lina wants to see you buddy! It’s not your fault!!
Franz, why you gotta be so MEAN to the poor guy??
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone So the newspaper thing is more of a club than a class, so how would that work? Should there be like a teacher supervisor? Should one of the students lead? Idk sorry I’m kinda stuck
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I love the whole “I like green” thing Chase does. Makes me smile every time
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
XD great RPs y’all, those were fun to read 😁
I’ll try to get another one out here soon, but I can’t make any promises sadly.
So it seems that every couple has been given their own cabin automatically, so I was wondering if maybe they could be personalized somewhat? Like each cabin has the couple’s names…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @theshadow I love how literally everyone is freaked out by Sniper’s loud proclamation
Huntress & Sniper
“Scatter me across four counties, huh? Hah! I’d like to see you try!” yelled one of the people that’d joined them, no weapons in hand but glowing energy enveloping his hands in a way that remin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’ll be praying.
@everyone else Please pray for a family I know, their daughter passed away of cancer about a year ago. Today would’ve been her 10th birthday.
She was a believer and is probably celebrating in heaven right now, but her mom, dad and two siblings are still here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lolllll
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lukas
Lukas tilted his head, trying to catch her gaze behind strands of blue that fell across her face. The weird time thing wasn’t the problem. Something else had to be wrong. But Lukas wasn’t sure how to get the answer out of her. What if he made it worse?
Besides there being something wrong, something else about this mom…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @rae @theducktator @anyone-else (I’m trying to think of everyone I’ve interacted with lately XD)
Hey guys! I’m heading out for vacation tomorrow, so I probably won’t be active for the next week. I may hop on every now and then to RP or reply real quick, but I’m not sure. Talk to y’all later!! ✌&#x… -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
Praying 🙏❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
Would anyone like their character to meet (or possibly be ambushed by) my villain character? I haven’t updated Ace since Dante first joined
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww the puppy ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
Lois
“You’re not even trying. We’re supposed to be drawing forest animals.” Lois was not the type to insult people’s artwork, but the drawing he was looking at now was just too much. He was pretty sure it was an attempt at a horse. The three legs stuck out at odd angles and the eyes were wide and lopsided. In the corner of the page,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… I think it’s healthy for now lol, and it scares me a little that it could become unhealthy. I’ve never not been ‘that art kid’ in the class, and as I get to higher classes being one of the best becomes harder and harder, and of course at some point it’s useless.
*Second bombastic side eye of the week* Don’t join the Dark S…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @theshadow
all righty, time to drop my charries into this universe! Since they’ll likely be referring to each other by their callsigns, I decided to refer to them as such also. They may introduce themselves to other characters with their names, however.
Also, I’ll probably be writing from first person,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed nice LOTR aesthetics! They would make great wallpapers
- Load More


Have fun!!
Ohhh fun fun!
It’s okay…..I just up and left for a whole week last week (summer camp) without any explanation…heh…heh…oh well XD
Have fun!!! 💖
@esther-c
Hey…I know I should be patient…but I was wondering when you’re doing another Lukas RP? Sorry…I was just wondering.
I know you’re probably busy, so no rush! 🤣😊😁