@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
I’ve been ok. Alive and, well, just living lol. Slowly progressing on everything. My sister and I may be auditioning for our first play next week though! We’re really excited for that, even though we’re just hoping to be in the ensemble… nothing too major lol. also, my brain d…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! : )
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I finished another creature! Here’s a Suilean with his wings spread:

@theshadow I have most of the rest of the team if you go a page or so back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Sniper
The wolves…were talkin’. Standin’ on their hind legs, too.
“What are you?” one asked, its voice soundin’ oddly female. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”
I lowered my gun.
“What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I have no idea. I would assume cheese exists in the Star Wars universe but they don’t use it as an expression
also, great choices lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Naria
I watch the strange creatures with raised eyebrows, giving Sorren a sideways glance. He’s annoyingly worried – the weapons are supposed to help with confidence, but maybe not in his case – so I growl and use the blaster’s strap to let it sit at my back.
“We don’t mean any harm, we’re just as confused as you,” one of the creatures says. “…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m glad you’re another person who takes fanfics as seriously as me lol
also that was amazing. Angsty Steve has returned……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yesss parent and child relationships
Like Hunter and Omega!! also the analogy of the president and dragon is hilarious.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* So good to see—er, hear?—um, talk? to you again!!! 😂
Oh yes, I understand the busyness. Our summer has also been purty busy. 😬 But it’s been so good. I have a summer job and between the times I’m working I was able to babysit for our old youth pastor’s son. 😊
Our church also had VBS a few weeks ago and I was the c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ppffffft that’s funny
IKR Anakin is awesome.
Who’s your favorite clone? The Bad Batch all jointly hold my top spot lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow certainly!
also, in the non-human sentient chat I have fan art of most of the characters in their sci-fi AU forms. Just finished another one yesterday and will post him when I get the chance!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr just one!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It is as if the USA President adopted a baby dragon and pretended it was a dog in front of the FBI.
I love this. So much.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok Im not letting this rp die. Time for some cringy romance.
Lois
“Yes! Twelve to zero! Hey, why aren’t you throwing your pine cones? You’re making this too easy for me.”
Lois stared down at his shoes, which were dangling several stories above the sidewalk. After a pause, he chucked the pine cone in his hand as far as he coul…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yeah not a lot of people have fanfics right now. I have a few but I don’t have much time to share “cause I’m too busy working on it XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t feel like mine are that great either lol
but there are people out there who like them, and I like that, so……
- Load More
