@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle LOL the tool meme
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @esther-c @theshadow @grcr
Crosshair
His eyes slowly opened to see stone walls.
Not an Imperial facility. Not his home, either.
But something tugged at his memory, like he’d been here before.
He sat up. “Feather?” he called, his scratchy voice echoing down the hallways. His wife didn’t respond.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper Gonna have to go with your point of view here….
Think of Lord of the Rings or The Green Ember. These stories don’t have explicitly Christian themes or even mention the existence of God much, although it’s kinda implied. But they were written by authors who wished to show a deep truth–the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ikr? I was kinda surprised when that was the song that came up when I clicked the link but I’m not complaining haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Banjos don’t sound exactly like that but I honestly wouldn’t mind hearing a banjo cover of that song. Let me see if I can find one.
ok I was just listening to one and it’s low quality but sounds HEAVENLY.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint OOH I LOVE THAT SONG.
It’s got Spanish roots and I love that because that’s where my family came from (well, my parents are Puerto Rican and I was born in America, but still)
when we actually went to Spain earlier this year there were a couple guys playing that genre of song in an alleyway and it was so cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, I mean, I personally prefer that whoever I’m talking to would make eye contact as well, or at least try to. But as long as they’re not like, staring at the floor or clearly not even looking at me, then I’m not offended or anything.
I do believe consistently making eye contact takes practice and i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
XD painfully relatable is what I was going for! Yep, he needs his bestie.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @anyone else in the discussion
Mind if I add my two cents about God in stories?
Writing God into a story is really really hard, and it’s not something I would want to mess up. It can go well, or it can go badly. A lot of you here are familiar with the wingfeather saga, which was written by a Christian, but I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
I love this😭😭 so well put and so true.
That’s part of the reason why I write such deeper, even darker stories too. I think it’s something that needs to be addressed more. Cheers to you, girlie💖
Awww thank you guys 😭😭💗
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Of course! By the way, I didn’t mean to sound like I disagree with anything you said. When I said you touched nerves, I meant those thoughts felt very applicable to second-hand pain I have… kind have gone through? Through empathy? Your experience is ten times more direct than mine 😅 I’m thankful to hear your perspective.
*gasps with…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi I still want to do this rp, I just don’t know what’s going on with my charries rn. What’s everyone else up to? It’s still the evening of the day before the dance, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin lol yeah! and thanks!
haha I was thinking of writing a scene or something too when I drew him. you can totally do that too (with your own charries I’m assuming, but you can totally write stuff involving any of mine that you know)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Ok, the subject of eye contact annoys me so much. I’ve been told that I don’t need to worry about it and that avoiding eye contact is just part of who I am, but I still want to be as kind and respectful as I can towards people. But also it frustrates me that people judge each other based off of what the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings oof 😆 that was painfully relatable. Glad he has Lesli around to help him feel better about himself lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Yes! Best thing about this is we only need two people. I need to pick a character still. Do you want to start?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle you could if you want, I know several people have that kinda thing already but it’s fun to see everyone’s interpretations of each other’s characters. It’s why this art challenge thing is so fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I know most of mine are crazy fantasy creatures and you said that’s not really your thing but usually I make them human enough that you could literally just axe the tails and wings and whatever else and draw them as normal humans and it still largely makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle that’s awesome! And I’m totally good with art of mine too lol
- Load More
