@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH 🤩🤩 Girl that was so good!! It was perfect, you wrote Dylan better than I do😂
And yes I agree with Loopy!! It’s meant to be fun, not perfect, and it’s so nice of you to take the time to write this! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ahh ok.
I thought of an ending if you haven’t written that yet, that most of the characters get out okay because I’m seeing wayyy to many good characters here that will vanish into nothing if they lose, which they will.
You don’t have to use this if you don’t want to, but the idea I had was that there’s a rule that states th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! And if you don’t end up using him for anything, that’s a-ok.
Jonathan Ledger
Jonathan is a traveling mailman from the outside world of ATOH. He carries mail for anyone, no matter which bunker or location on the outside. Jonathan is caring, and hates to see others hurting. He has roughly 8 kids in adoptive family, and many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s totally fine!
Oh, yeah you can use Jonathan if there is a worthy time! He’s not really a fighter (retired fighter perhaps) but he’s extremely dedicated to his job. He’ll go through anything to deliver valuable mail lol. Do you need any details about him? (If you do want to include him just ask me for whatever you need)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow @theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Sniper
All that wanderin’ and naught to show for it. Except for the Lupinari, but they certainly weren’t edible.
Maybe I shoulda gone back and stripped the meat off a’ that creature. At least then we’d ‘ave had somethin’ to bring back.
Huntress didn’t look annoyed at me,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow ooh cool characters!
Crosshair
“Get thee hence, thou beetle-headed flap eared knave! Only cowards shoot girls!” the girl yelled. Not threatening at all. Crosshair could barely tell what she was even saying, but he lowered his weapon anyway.
Then she stopped, seemingly noticing that he didn’t look like an inhabitant of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I keep wanting to ask how Fin is and then I realize he’s dead
why is that unreasonably funny to me lol
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
All the words that I utter,
And all the words that I write,
Must spread out their wings untiring,
And never rest in their flight,
Till they come where your sad, sad heart is,
And sing to you in the night,
Beyond where the waters are moving,
Storm-darkn’d or starry bright.“Where My Books Go”
by William Butler Yeats -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
anyone willing to go next?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae wow that’s a confusing question if I ever saw one lol
is there an actual name for it? Because otherwise “Ruth Triangle” isn’t a bad name for it XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Y’all are allowed to add tracks of your own! I’ll give them a listen. They can be battle tracks (fast-paced songs that don’t need explaining and are equivalent to background music like in video games) or symbolism tracks (a song that reminds you of a specific idea or scene, write after the song what made you think of it)
also I’m aware they’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
oh and here’s all my tracks! just copy them into your browser and delete the space or something because KP really hates too many proper links.
Battle tracks:
h ttps://youtu.be/OD2PAOCdJ08?si=1I5ojZmqEmffKK8M –Atomic Express
h ttps://youtu.be/wVkNurOWJUQ?si=OxgqmLT695AzcRqV –Theme of Solid Snake
h ttp…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
that’s actually fine with me. I trust you with Crosshair, and Mundy’s homeworld is notorious for its completely wacky lore so I honestly think you c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint very nice! I trace stuff all the time too, so I know how you feel saying stuff like “This technically isn’t my art, I just traced it and added my personal flair”
(My profile picture is a prime example)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! 🥹He’s my favorite of all my charries.
I was definitely listening to Tauren Wells music around the time I named him XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Almost completely forgot about this, lol.
…Kinda makes me want to try something like this…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow I’d say just pray about it and then don’t worry. Trust that God will lead you. I think it’s that simple and that excessive anxiety over it is more dangerous than the story itself.
When I begin writing the story, I will post the chapters on KP.
I’m excited to read them! :]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
No pressure, You’re already being super nice for doing something this cool for the community
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m super late to the party here…
Any way I can still participate lol? Or are you guys like already set and started?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
XD yeah, I’m bad at it to. I’ve actually never drawn him XD I’ll have to make some art before they start coming in so it doesn’t influence me.
It’s ok!
Tysm! I’m glad you like him! Yeah, I drew him. That’s my oc Tauren Faulkner, I used to post art and snippets from his wip all the time when I was more active here.
- Load More
