@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD that meme had me giggling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I see! There was something about raspberry ice cream, and a “fanfic” someone made up about kapeefers lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
One of the girls raced over to Rory, who tensed up as she came close.
Wow, he was on edge. Even Crosshair wasn’t like that.
Rory looked to Hunter, who chuckled. “I’ve seen these girls around.” he said, his own tail lashing. “They’re nice.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
heyyyy how many days has it been since someone RP’ed?
i will totally get back to it if everyone else wants to. I am by no means letting Huntress and Sniper go.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium as a Puerto Rican (well, my parents are, I was born in the US) I approve of that last one strongly. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle aww scales, I messed up your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellete-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“So I keep hearing about this huge dance? What’s going on with all that?” Rory asked.
“Well, it’s…um….it’s…” Hunter searched for how to correctly explain. “They’re going to have a party here, and an open dance floor, I guess. And everyone will be in fancy clothes and things. All the older boys…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
The Society: does some not nice stuff
Dante: Nope, I’m out
The Society: why?
Dante:

sorry for pulling Sniper into this like I have with everything lately…..haha…..but I couldn’t NOT use the meme for this purpose.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ohhh makes total sense! Very cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I’m getting caught up!
Eric, I feel ya about how you’d rather be drawing than be sporty. LOL.
You should give a glossary of Rorian words at the end or something! It might help the jokes stick better. The explanations actually make it funnier than the jokes would be alone, but I still feel like something’s missing. I like it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I could put one in, cause I have a bunch, but don’t really feel like it because writing from the perspective of morally bad characters is really hard for me lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge no, it specifically isn’t supposed to really affect the school, but it’s used as an explanation as to why there’s so many military oriented characters here, and that kinda thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr nice!! I like their clothes, what time period are they from? (IDK anything about that lol)
- Load More
