@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon that’s cool! Yeah, I had fun reading it. It had 131 pages and the text was size 24; contrast that with my latest story, at size 20 text (and coincidentally, as of right now it has 131 pages but is by no means finished. I’d say I have at least twenty pages left, if not much more.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins heyyyy I noticed your fanfic now says “Draft One.” Are you already working on a second draft? Can I see it yet or is it off limits?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
not sure why anyone else would care about that but I enjoyed the nostalgia of it lol
and looking from this to my current work it’s like “Wow….I came so far….but at the same time, I can still tell it’s me writing these stories simply because I love the characters and want to make up new adventures for them.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone who cares
I was re-reading one of my old Jurassic World fanfics today. Surprisingly, it’s held up quite well compared to my more modern fics! I used “said” way too much back then, and my prose is super choppy, but the plot is decently coherent if not a bit repetitive.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator @theshadow @rae all righty! who wants to go first (or should I?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr you’re welcome!! I’d love to see more art of it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr Ohh, interesting! That sounds like a really cool idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle whoa both of your drawings are awesome!!!
and heyyyy Loopy you have a YouTube channel??? So do I! I don’t have any art on it yet, just a few Blender animations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@stephie oh my goodness that’s hilarious.
I like picking up random French phrases because I have a character who’s from that country, so……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think I remember you posting part of his story in one of the chats…it was so sad!! I hope he gets a good ending.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
Her companion, a dainty, girlish figure, childlike and pathetic in its look of fatigue and of sorrow, had said nothing as yet, but her eyes, large, brown, and full of tears, looked up from the fire and sought those of Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, who had drawn near to the hearth and her; then, as they met his, which were fixed with unconcealed admiration…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper
Thanks!I also made a video for it if anyone wants to see https://youtube.com/shorts/Ic1qbIU5MCU?si=6Xm6dRqCaVa4N5X-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think)
it’s mostly Ellie who’s obsessed. Ed kinda enjoys it, but doesn’t have the patience for the more complicated stuff usually. And she often rips the paper.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow yeah I love the way I did Scout’s and Medic’s faces haha
and the way Medic’s just looking at the bread lol
I imagine his tail is kinda swishing suspiciously underneath his coat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@stephie whoa where’d you learn that French expression?
just wanna know cause I think that’s really cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper coooool
I love fractals. They’re awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @ellette-giselle
Hunter
“Anyone want the fast way up?” the older boy–Leo–asked. “Or at least, fast for those who don’t have wings.”
“That’s ok. I’ll just fly.” Hunter told them.
Rory tensed at the sight of the new kid, the feathery-winged boy. Hmm….this one didn’t look like the bullies at all, but Hunter co…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have no idea what that was, but it was funny. Great job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
- Load More
