@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Throwing all those at once was immensely satisfying. Felt like that scene from Elf. Also I love reading everything that yall are writing
It’s a whole lot of adorable nothing. I’m fascinated. If you publish it, I’ll buy it. 🙂
Aw thanks 🩷 Glad you like it.
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha I remember reading about that in one of my history books
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE kEeP hItTiNg Me WiTh SnOwBaLlS wHaT iS tHiS
Lol i live in Florida where there is only ever snow in the very north, so I’ve literally never been hit with a snowball IRL before
Do i have to write something snow-related? Cause I’m guessing you don’t want my random warrior cats fan fiction.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the help everyone! I really liked Helen so I went with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ack, used your old tag @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
Esther and
Jaybird are now friends 1 year, 9 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Anyone got a name for a tough, honest, but also really sweet and cheerful mom friend character who gives really good hugs? She’s somewhere in her thirties and I’m imagining her as a redhead, but that could change. The only name I can think of is Rosie, but that doesn’t quite fit.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes! Sappy but I love ittt! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!! <33
Actually no. I found it like that. I have lots of reference pics of her, but this one was the closest to how she actually looks. (Besides the AI generated ones…but her eyes got messed up so it looks a little creepy 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
don’t be afraid to keep it though! I liked it!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Love it! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not 100% sure either 🤣
Ok that makes sense! 😉 Yeah, I could always take a snippet of it and write it how I would interpret a four year old thinking through that if you wanted an example. (i don’t know if that’s weird or not 😂)
- Load More
