@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Everything you said fits. There’s definitely some gothic architecture and old buildings mixed in with the newer technology
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love all of these ideas thank you!
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
No, she’s like 9 or 11ish. She was an unplanned kid, so that’s why there’s a big age gap between her and Lois.Your idea totally works.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator That’s some good advice right there
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Didn’t want to make a new topic, so this seemed like the most fitting place for this.
I’m a bit stuck with my story rn and I just need some filler or something. So does anyone have ideas for things my characters could do/trouble they could get into? It could be as ridiculous or mundane as you want, I don’t care. Any idea is a good idea right…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
aw that’s sweet. I’ve only known one of my grandparents decently and she’s starting to forget stuff (Just called me my sis’s name for the first time last week 😭) but she’s gotten more relatable as she declines which is not what I expected. She didn’t connect well with people when my mom was younger, but she’s become more…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed BRUH I KNOW RIGHT???
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I mean, I DID say that was the exception as opposed to the rule, so if you’re trying to counter my argument, we’re actually kinda saying the same thing.
but honestly I think something like that actually exactly what @stephie was going for. The guy either doesn’t know any better or is something of a coward, and the girl is forced…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol, I mean like you gotta work with what you have haha
Toothpick swords are awesome.
@theducktator your duck stories genuinely sound amazing lol
@elishavet-pidyon haha!! your cat and dog kingdoms sound great, and yeah the map thing gets crazy sometimes. I think in me and my brother’s stories, we kinda have a general idea of…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ARE YOU SAYIN ADO MIGHT DIE????!!!!???!!!!!
NAYYYYY, I SAYYY. NAYYYYY!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
idk why I just thought it’d be fun, and since you really seemed to enjoy it……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s so cute with the ducks having to take a journey to get to the others. I love it.
@ellette-giselle I never liked dolls growing up and didn’t have any, but I did have TONS of stuffed animals and when I was 8 or 9, I often acted out elaborate stories with them at night when I was supposed to be sleeping.
Re-enacting Narnia…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae I recently remembered giving @theshadow this challenge regarding my fanfic a while back ago and wanted to know if you wanted to do it too.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jok…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone who threw something at me
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP THROWING SNOWBALLS AT ME NOOOOOOO
I don’t even know how many were chucked at me lol
I mean like do you guys WANT me to dump fanfics on here? You really don’t.
Mark my words, it’d be worse than finding yellow snow in an otherwise perfect snowdrift…….
(I know…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
also poor Erich and Esther! You really torture your charries lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed not me somehow forgetting Riker is German lollllll
how is that even possible to forget
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie lol
poor character
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
and that was probably not helpful at all, so.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
TBH, Whaley, Ellette and Koshka are all basically saying riffs on the same thing from what I can tell. It’s ok to have a girl fighting if she needs to (or if she thinks she needs to, which could be an important character arc), but don’t make her into what’s basically a guy with long hair and wide hips. (I mean, like the judge Deborah in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie oooh I love the poems!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh very interesting! I really like it. It feels like the perspective of somebody who is forgetting their life but still loves the people around them through confusion.
- Load More
