@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Y’all were talking about British and Australian exclamations and it reminded me of something that happened recently…
So we have friends who are Australian, but their dad is the only one who actually naturally has the accent. I’m a sucker for the Aussie accent, lol. And I was talking with him one time and with some…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone This is long, sorry
Liko
At 6:00 am, while the school halls were still mostly quiet and empty, Liko arrived at work, holding a bucket in one hand. The contents of the bucket sloshed and jiggled at his side as he made his way to the supply closet. After setting the bucket down, he unlocked the closet door.
First thing’s first: clean the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
anyone heard about the Duolingo bird being dead?
y’know, the mascot for the language lessons app?
well, me and my brother, we think we know who’s responsible….

Maybe I shouldn’t have brought up what the Duo bird does to people who don’t do their lessons when my characters were listening……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Sometimes I draw stuff for friends too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My favorites are Chromancy, Spectrachromy, and Prismaturgy. I think Chromamancy has too many syllables.
Also I’m really intrigued by the idea of a color based magic system, if that’s what this is. It sounds cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
If you want, I have a character in the school that you can have your characters meet. I haven’t written anything for him yet but I will in a bit.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dante
“Banned for life! Ya got that? Show your face around here again and I’m calling the cops!”
Dante Tucker found himself being forcefully thrown out of a shop at seven in the morning and into the street. A poorly trimmed bush by the sidewalk broke his fall.
“… One-eyed freak.”
The front door slammed behind him.
Dante picked himself u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal Nope! Just curious, no debt nor blackmail I know of. The only emperor I know cares nothing for potatoes, nor is his name Shadow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal Don’t worry, I’m not working for an evil overlord lol
nope, just wanted to know. But I’m ok if it’s a secret.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins how did i mess up your tag bruhhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@eveyn-collins heyyyyy! Was just thinking about you yesterday. I’ve gotten to the point where Leo learns she’s gonna be with the Empire in the edited version, and it’s great so far!!
I would love to see more illustrations! I might draw Leo and Crosshair again, too.
I’ve been doing well! I finished one of my own fanfics during the new year and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal where you got the potato pictures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae I like it! What happened to Baron? He sounds like he got really messed up. Poor guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
Ooh, I really love the idea of Old Hunter looking kinda like Sniper but obviously older and with scars or something. Maybe I’ll add a part about how Huntress feels whenever she looks at him, how it stings that they look so much alike yet the one who loves her is dead, and the other remains alive to torment her.
(why do I w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome! Looking forward to book 2!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator RIP pennies.
Although I heard the reason was because copper and zinc and whatever else they were using to make ’em was getting too expensive for a coin whose value is 1 cent.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
but I’m homeschooled, and therefore kind of clueless
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow hmmmm….Interesting! we’ll have to see where it goes.
- Load More
