@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
First off, it’s not because of what I’ve done to Bucky…it’s because of what Marvel has done to him, poor baby boi 😭
and anywhoooo, me and Light made the squad
and OF COURSE you can be in the squad, Euodia!!! 😀
Awwww, yes, agreed. Poor boi needs protection.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Of course girl!! Oh, gotcha, I’m sorry! 😒
Ahh, right (yes, I did hear what happens to him- but I don’t think how. 😭😭)Absolutely! I’ll try to think up some, lol. So like, a scene with all the Bois, Adolphus, and Dietrich?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium
Lol, lag 😡
Yeah! Um, southern Michigan, a small town my grandparents live in. Just a quick visit! 😉
Ikr! It’s pretty crazy, honestly, I’m kind of ready for school.. but not at the same time, lol.
Yeah, ikr.. thanks! I hope so, lol, and you too!
Yeah, right.. but I’m glad you’re doing good too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Okay!! What do you need to know?
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for you! Is it still your spine/back that’s giving you pain?
Oohhhh, what part of the story are you at? Orrr I think you don’t write in order, lolol. I would be happy to help come up with ideas if you want!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! How are you?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76
Hellooooo everyone!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76
Lol I feel like as soon as I respond, I’ll see someone already answered and it lagged for me xD
I’m pretty good! Just got home from Michigan yesterday. Just feeling a little bored today, lol. We’re going to start school on Monday, so there’s that, plus open house for our new co-op, which I’m kind of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @acancello @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium @anyone
Anyone wanna chat??
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*Comes back into chat eating popcorn and m&ms*
Ah, I missed a lot…
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I love it!! 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and oops, there’s also normally cake.. but the three weddings I have been to didn’t serve it, lol. One had a s’mores bar instead xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm… I can try to help, xD @everyoneelse please correct me if I’m wrong about anything..
1. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, the maid of honor, and the best man, plus the flower girl/s and ring bearer/s.. depends on how many people the couple knows and how big the wedding is going to be, but usually maybe 5-6 bridesmaids and 5-6…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Glad I could encourage ya, girl!! 😊
Here’s the link to his site: https://jerryjenkins.com/
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know how that feels! I actually usually don’t realize it when I’m improving, but when I look back at old work I can see it.
I wrote an entire 48k word draft that was terrible before I really started to have decent writing. It takes some practice. I think I would try to get a good bit of intentional practice (Like write a praragraph…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love that scene! it seems like Riker has come a long way since the other scenes that I’ve read, and I love how he’s at the point in his arc where he can help others realize the same thing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
We have a Bucky protection squad now?
Is this a result of you mistreating him in your fanfics? XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh speedball is great! My local art supplies store sells their nibs by the single, it’s super convenient but I haven’t tried any of them yet.
The mapping quill is currently one of my favorites. Idk if it’s the same mapping pen you guys have though.
The wingfeather saga illustrations are really cool! I have book 4 and it has some really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, I LOVE it!!!!! ❤️❤️
- Load More
