@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry about me, I’m good ❤️ I would just let you know that is… I mean, kinda inappropriate for a middle grade series? Just on like, a gore/violence scale. Like, I would definitely put your series in YA if you’ll be adding scenes like that, or as many abuse mentions we’ve had on this RP – um, yeah.
I don’t like having to s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Not gonna lie, I play horror games sometimes, and gore rarely scares me, but that was a little descriptive and my stomach ain’t happy.
I thought you was into writing those like, cute, long middle grade/YA fantasy… like… idk girl, idk what to think at this point
Marcel
Standing in the doorway, Marcel’s expression didn’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
LOL, he’s mostly past the angst by this point, so he’s like, okay fine I might as well see how much I can surprise them MWAHAHAHA XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
1. People like myself, honestly. My sister pointed this out because Willow is how I am around strangers. But Kydon is how I am around my siblings and good friends at 3 a.m.!
That’s awesome! (Totally understand hanging with friends/siblings late at night. It can be dangerous 🤣) Those characters sound like so much fun!!
2. Janner! F…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Sebastian
Seb’s eyebrows raised even further, until they disappeared into his bangs entirely. “You obviously cannot pick up on nonverbal cues.”
Jakob appeared so livid at the unfazed look on the boy’s face, that his brothers shifted closer, silently pleading for peace.
Seb opened his mouth a few times a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YUS SEBBY!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I usually get easily annoyed with depressed characters, but Kaladin somehow didn’t get on my nerves. So I would be agreeing with you strongly if it weren’t for that, funnily enough.
Oh yeah, I can see that working too. I’m not picky with the exact moment a character triumphs over something internal, just as long as I can tell what…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am in the middle of OB as I speak, so you probably won’t see me on here until I finish RoW.
The only thing I have to say right now is that I found the first book most memorable. That’s probably because it’s the first one, and therefore the first time I saw the world. But another strength I’d like to add, which is continued in the other books…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@Godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Umm, I am not sure where we left off yeah, but I’m sure we can figure something out!
Do either of you want to RP first? Because if not then I definitely can
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD Thank you ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Are you one of the Sanderson fans? 😄 I noticed your magic system and enjoyed giving it a look
-
whaley started the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
So… yeah.
See title.
I can’t talk about this particular world on my Chrysanthemum thread, because it would go against my perfectionism. Instead, I have started this special little thread just for Seb’s universe alone. (Although technically his story is the combination of all my different worlds smashed together, so, call it what you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t been active in the castle in a while either. It’s kinda been dead. I don’t even know when the last time I RPed in here lol XD
If no one else wants to I could have one of my new characters meet yours? I’m just barely coming up with their design so they really need to be expanded on 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww cute!! I love the siblings (especially Cody 🥰)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
WE GOT HIM Y’ALL
We’re so close – so close to PHASE REHABILITATION
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah ❤️ I chuckle every time I listen to it
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve listened to three NF songs (liked Trauma best), and a few TOP (Heathens best, that one’s WAY too catchy). They’re definitely useful for backstory songs, but I can only listen to them for so long before my mood goes dark 😂
It’s so fun when you find songs like that!! They can be the randomest thing EVER, but still f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character to write? Why?/What are they like?
2. Who’s your favorite character from either a movie/tv show or book/series?
3. If you c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
No not really, but I’ve heard of both of them before. It sounds like you’d recommend them…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
There are a couple things that have helped me in situations like this.
First, try to mentally plot backwards. You don’t have to write stuff out or make an outline, unless you think that will help you more. But start at one point, somewhere in the middle or even the end and work backwards. How did they make it here? What did t…[Read more]
- Load More
