@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry you were feeling sad! That’s great you got to see your sis and have fun with her though!
DUDE THAT’S SO COOL!
When can I buy it? Where can I buy it?!🤯🤯
XDXD Ok ok I’m kidding I know that takes awhile 😂😂 are you going to just keep it for you and your friends or get published?
Seriously though we are all so proud of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve stalked this ever since it started, and finally have some thoughts 😂
For me, I start off free-thinking (or working off a mechanic, as you put it), because like you said, it almost always yields more original ideas. In fact, I get ideas when I’m not even actively thinking – and those… I’m assuming my brain just subconsciously asked what…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ofc! And thank you!
Aww, she sounds precious 😍😘❤ Oh my goodness, I love babies (our family and church have had so many but I NEVER get to hold them enough 😂)
-
whaley replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for reminding me of the mechanics topic, I was going to comment but never got around to it…
Yeah – actually, that has definitely been on my mind lately, because I often find myself switching to a better main character who was originally meant to be only supporting. It’s a strange process, but it works for me, because…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is a good point… multiple good points 😂 I would have to adjust any charrie in order to move them in, because I just have to stylize a charrie to that particular WIP, so they can’t belong anywhere else. But the thought would be worth it.
Aww thanks! Lol yes 😂
Ohh yeah that is a hard decision…honestly I’m struggling with the sam…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry to hear the past few days have been hard! <3<3
Oh what’s the new project!?
I’m doing alright! Like not great, but idk, I’m dealing with it ok. I feel like God is showing me so much during the hard times, and I’m super thankful for that.
Writing is going pretty well! I’ve restarted my draft of book one, I’ve…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 1 month ago
It’s been like this for… at least two weeks? Maybe more. No notifications in my email anymore. Actually, I’ll occasionally get one, but days late, and in the wrong order. It has become extremely confusing. Anyone else? Can anyone fix it?
@kathleenramm @otherimportantpeeps
-
whaley replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Actually the name Ernest gave me an idea! Thank you!! And yeah, writing them together should help in any case.
This is a good point… multiple good points 😂 I would have to adjust any charrie in order to move them in, because I just have to stylize a charrie to that particular WIP, so they can’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oof…girl I can definitely relate 😅 I’ve struggled with this as well.
I really like @acancello ‘s advice, I think writing the side characters interact with the MCs will help a lot.
But as for creating them…? And making them so they’re supposed to be there…
Maybe if you’ve had any ideas of characters in the past but they…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Ok I’m sooooo I took so long to post this 😭😭 I realized that I had absolutely no clue how to write this character so I had to take some time to figure him out…I still haven’t figured out a whole lot ab him so this will hopefully help…anywayyy 😅
@princesachronicle22 Can’t wait to see your new charrie!! <3
Okay here’s my baby, Ty!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<3
I’m good 🙂 These past few days have been kinda hard, but I’m getting through it <3 Writing is going okay, I’ve been working on a fairly new project and working on developing the characters and plot!
How are you doing girl? How’s writing? 😀
-
whaley started the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I love creating characters, and I consider myself moderately good at it 😅
However, I’ve come across this new problem. I’ve had this one WIP – which I’ve picked up again – for years. I’ve improved it a lot and rebooted the characters in ways I am willing to dedicate my story to. But I feel as if it would benefit from new side characters as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah they are, in a sort-of way 😂 It’s hard to explain, since I’m still working out my magic system.
Ah, did they meet via multi-dimensional travel?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, you’re so sweet Keilah 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys!
So Godly, if you see this, I’m going to assume that Nyx couldn’t handle the waves and is unconscious from, well, either suggestion Gus makes here 😊
Gus
Despite his fierceness, the little fox seemed to have taken quite a beating. After a few seconds struggling to balance on his legs, whether from falling against the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
How are you guys doing? I don’t think I’ve talked to either of you lately! -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! Okay!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHHH
*subscribes*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
hmmmmmmm
HMMMMMMM
HhHhhHHMMmMMMmmm
twins to Wanda&Vision even though it’s canon, it just fits them. XD and maybe a boy and a girl?
Bucky and Yelena should have all girls! (idk why, just fits them XD)
And Nat and Steve… maybe a teen boy and little girl?
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh that’s sweet! Definitely tag me in all of that!
(hopefully I get it… XD I get a notification when you replied to me here… 🤨
- Load More

I’ve been doing pretty good! How about you?
I like your profile pic, now that I’ve gotten a chance to see it up close.
That’s good! Yeah, I’ve been pretty good too! My family might be getting a dog pretty soon, so we’ve been sort of preparing for that. Thanks!!
That’s cool! My family has a golden doodle, what kind do you want?
That’s actually the kind of puppy we’re getting! Lol what’s yours’ name?
His name is Sky!
We actually “rescued” him, he was living with a friend of my mom’s who already had too many dogs. His owner, who we didn’t know, died in a car crash.
He came with the name and we didn’t want to change it (my dad kept making silly suggestions)
@keilah-h
Oh awesome!! Aw, that’s sad. I’m glad he was rescued!!
@freedomwriter76
That’s good!!! Oh my goodness, that’s really big 😅 we used to have a lab who was about 100 lbs. I know, I love puppies XXD
Yeah, I bet lol. He sounds like a lot of work.
Great! My grandparents were here celebrating my birthday, so that was really fun!