@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Well we’re supposed to stick close to the school… Otherwise it isn’t a school RP anymore.
Maybe you could visit a park?
Oh, and if you wanted, since you’ve got more of a medieval story, you could start a medieval roleplay. A lot of other writers on here have high fantasy characters. That would be cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Need Some Editing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aw, thank you for the compliment! I read your chapter and the girl felt so alive in my mind. 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Don’t set it on fire or anything too huge tho 😂 Idk if anyone would be able to keep up.
I want to explore the city a little because I essentially write suburban fantasy – I think other people do too – and this place has just so many opportunities!
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY GURL THATS SOOOOOO AWSUMMMMMMM!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Need Some Editing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness, honestly I would love to get into editing as a profession and I’m seriously thinking about it! What books do you use?
And this is a great topic, because I’ve been wanting some pointers ever since… well, a couple months ago. There’s always room for improvement.
So Godly, feel free to tear my heart out and feed it to an…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*SREEEAAAAAAMMMMMs*
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Aggggghhhhhhh, Freedom!!!! Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
*wild happy dance*
pardon the excitement; I shall act like an adult now XD*ahem*
Seriously, I am so proud of you! You’ve pushed through so much and worked so hard, and it has PAID OFF! Finishing a novel is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH. MY. GOSH. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU RN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Marcel
Marcel gave Riker a half-smile, and leaned to one side so Pax might see him.
Pax didn’t notice. He was staring wide-eyed at a bright screen, with a look of complete contentment, and held Leo’s hand.
Marcel brushed a strand of pink fluff out of his eyes. If you guys want… um… I’ll be at the old soda foun…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
I read this quote a while ago, and it stuck with me because it felt so true, I guess. Something about how being a writer, you’re really putting yourself in three people’s minds. The author, the character, and the reader.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I”M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND THAT”S AWESOME!!!!! YAY!!
Being able to write a book all the way through is hard! but you did it!! Congrats!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ah yes, the comically romantic fight scene 😂 And the prejudice and angst for Keida, naturally. She looks different, or has different powers?
Seb’s the opposite in a way. He never has any trouble looking like he belongs in his father’s dimension, even though he was born in another (and he always thought his mother had left them or something). But…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
✨💥🎂💥✨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
CUPCAKES IN THE CHAT FOR FREEDOM!!!
🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💖💖💖💖💖💖🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
(Ok that’s my little…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Last chapter?!! 🥹😍😲😲
And you are so welcome! I’m honored to be able to support you! <3
I’m so happy for you! Is it kinda emotional for you lol?
And hey I mean if you ever plan on having illustrations… 🤔😏😏
I do I do XD
-
whaley replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Actually that helps me think through my problem better – I have templates available for when I need them, internal conflict and all, I’m just blocked when it comes to the what if questions. As in, I don’t know what to explore. But it could be that I need to take a break and come back to it later with a fresh mind. Thank you 😋
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Congrats!!! That’s awesome – you’ll have to celebrate with a huge ice cream sundae or something!! That’s a huge achievement and you should be proud of yourself 😘😘❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*Telepathy link* Exactly!! There are a million ideas that can’t come from a particular set, and where are you supposed to find templates for them? That’s why you make your own, once you know your concept well enough.
When you really think about it, the what if questions look for things completely outside of anything already cre…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH girl that’s amazing! *twirl hugs* I’m so excited for you and praying for your as God leads you forward in your writing journey! <33
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello anyone who sees this XD just wanted to let you know I’m going on a family trip today through Friday but then Saturday and Sunday I have a booth at an art festival so I probably won’t be on much. (I’ve been gone a lot recently, after this I should be able to be on more consistently) hope y’all are doing well!
- Load More
