@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can’t say I can totally relate, but I think I understand what you’re talking about.
Maybe one idea is to create characters that are similar to a charrie in your main cast in one way. Just something small. Maybe only noticeable to you. I don’t know your story well enough to make a real example, but maybe a new side character could…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
NO WAYYYY!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉❤️
So glad all of us could be a part of your journey! 🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Great! Hope he isn’t fazed too easily XD @freedomwriter76
Sebastian
“Sebastian, is it? You look interesting. Tell me a bit about yourself, where are you from?”
The young men all turned their eyes on Sebastian, waiting for his reply.
He took a deep breath, and put his hands in his pockets, regaining his composure with a cur…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Clement is like 5’10” I think, he is 31.
Reuben steps forward, facing the newcomer with a small smile. “I’m not entirely sure what this place is…other than it’s a castle, but me and my brothers have been here before. I’m Reuben, those are my brothers Leo and Jakob, and this is our new…uh, friend, Sebastian.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gus
Gus froze, wobbling on one leg.
He swiveled his head at the voice, like a frightened deer, ears pricked up. “What d’you mean?”
Nyx’s eyes were mere slits, as he curled up tighter. “What you’re doing!! It’s… annoying.”
That didn’t make any sense whatsoever.
Gus stumbled back to two hooves, came closer, and mewled again, a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😂❤️ Your tiger could meet our characters at the stream!
Okay cool.
Yeah 😂 He knows he can’t figure out Nyx’ age, but just from the way he acts, Gus will assume he is inexperienced, and therefore uses that nickname. Honestly he calls any recruit of any age a babe, if they act immature 😂 So there’s the expla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
How old is Nyx? Gus is around twelve to thirteen. He’s small for a human, but strongly built for one of his kind, so his appearance can be confusing to both sides.
Yep lol.
I guess for Nyx it was the isolation, in Cirque.
Whereas for Goosie, it was immediate shock, but then a slow training up to complete acceptance.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gus
Nyx glanced around, before his ears wilted, nose tucked and sniffling quietly.
His spirits had caught cold as well.
Gus stuck his nose into the can.
The beans were mostly flavorless, but they were soft, solid, and sat nicely in the stomach.
After eating the lesser half, Gus licked his face and nose until his fur was clean…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gus
Gus snickered softly when the fox exploded over being perceived as a babe. He played with the hem of his overalls, but purposefully said nothing back. After all, the fox was a babe, if only emotionally.
All new recruits were babes. And they had to get used to it real quick, without any smart mouth.
The fox scuffed up the…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! That is amazing!! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for your book! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been waiting for you to ask!!! You should join! It’s still morning, and I think classes have dropped to being casual now 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
We could go to camp, and then have the dance right after, as a back-to-school celebration? We’d have to ask people tho
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah XD We could start a separate RP where the characters go to camp together. It could be sponsored by Destina Tasin itself! How would it fit in the school timeline, though?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww those were really good! Poor bois (Or per above conversation.. men?!) They need to get out of there!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
My characters would be totally out of their element in the wild XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It’s aliiiiive… it’s aliiiiive… IT’S ALIIIIVE
XD I’m sorry, I had to.
Gus
Gus stood up and slowly veered around the fire, white eyelashes fluttering as he tried to blink away the runes pressing against his cheeks. “Why are you so small? I’ve never seen such a tiny junebug in all my life before.”
Most Horns stood on their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It’s okay!! Hard to keep track sometimes, yeah? Here, he’s set up a fire and Nyx can wake up 😊
Gus
Within roughly thirty minutes, red-hot embers were flickering in the air like the souls of fireflies. A small wood pile crackled as Gus sat on a log, staring up at the sky, where he knew there would be an abundance of beautiful sta…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol that’s great! I’m sure home school is a part of it, when covid sent my sis home from school we got a lot closer 🙂
Oh yes I want to see then! 😍😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha…a little XXD I’m already over here like: “once this one’s done, I gotta work on Riker/Leon’s 2nd novel (which I actually started several months ago, lol! 😂) and then do The Bois’ book!!”
Lol the waterfall of work continues XD
I’m just so happy this one is finally finished 💗💗
(I told my younger brother and he gave me a hu…
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Need Some Editing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ofc!!
Probably just a structural kind of editing, to see how it flows and if anything feels off. 😊
- Load More
