@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! Oh, and one in ireland too. I chat with them sometimes, it’s super cool to hear about the differences.
In Ireland, they really only have liberal news stations. She said that it was super embarrassing to her awhile back when Joe Biden visited, he was kinda like a celebrity over there lol.
Oh and the one who lives in the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wellllllllllll….Bucky is on the road to redemption in TFATWS and is now making all of his choices on his own, so his Arc is finally beginning to come together…FINALLY!!
took forever, Marvel XD
Yeah I guess it just took while XD
and yeahhh, I’m not embarrassed of my love for Bucky…not one bit 😂😂
XD that’s how it should be
[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Oh don’t worry, he’s not XD
“I see I’ve been singled out. I’m flattered… I come from a glorified megalopolis in an alternate dimension, as I told these extremely kind and considerate gentlemen. And now we’re here, pouring hearts out within the first ten minutes.”
He jazzed his hands in the air. “Togetherness! Yay…”
“Toget…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you’re doing better!
Thanks for the encouragement! <33
I like the story idea! Best friends to lovers has got to be one of my favorite tropes. I’m so curious to see where it goes! Do you know what each of their arcs are going to be yet, or the main conflict?
Also thanks! Yeah It’s a mental picture that makes me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
LOL that is hilarious 🤣🤣 totally put a smile on my face XD I think Bucky has a much different arc than most characters because he doesn’t have as much control (Less personall decisions makes for less personal growth imo), so I could see why some people say he’s overrated. I like him a lot also partially because his character…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can’t keep up with you girls on here, but I just wanted to say I love watching all the excitement 😂😂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve outlined about 28 chapters into my redraft, and I can see better where it’s going, so that’s good. I’ve had this scene stuck in my head the entire morning of Tauren yelling “ORDER IN THE COURT!!” (While smashing his empty coffee cup) at Layson and Lesli 🤣 and the rest of the tea shop is just staring like um… what?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry to hear the past few days have been hard! <3<3
It’s okay 🙂 I’m doing a lot better now <33
Oh what’s the new project!?
I think I’ve mentioned it to you before…it’s a cute little romance ❤️ I actually just added the boy love interest to the Character Castle…and ngl…I love him so much alreadyyyy 🥰🥰
I’m doing…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Lydia S. posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
*plops down*
Well, friends, it’s been a while. I haven’t been particularly active on here for like… *blinks* a year or so, so I figured it’s about time I updated everyone on my existence, if only so that you know I am indeed still alive. 😉
In the past year, I have
-graduated high school
-graduated childhood
-joined the Author Conserv…[Read more] -
Lydia S. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww, I love that! Agh, congratulations again. This is so amazing. XD
And *huggles poor Ryker* The poor baby!! ;-;
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
They sound so cute 😛
You can actually write characters in different RPs at the same time, since they are alternate universes and don’t necessarily have to connect. So you could keep Kate and Brian here, and still use them in a different RP too, if you wanted 🙂 I might be interested.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww man, yeah the pics are not working
-
whaley replied to the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 1 month ago
I agree that it’s been fixed before, so it’s not to much trouble. Unfortunately there’s also trouble with pics now, which bothers me personally since I finally have digital art to share. But I’ll try to be patient. XD Hopefully stuff will be fixed for you guys too!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh crumbs
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Testing pics:

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Whenever I see Dante doodles, they just bring me so much joy… genuinely.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey!! I’m doing alright, thanks for asking! Still having health issues (been stuck inside a lot because of that but oh well) I’m drawing a lot though! I’m currently working on a 24″ by 18″ comic, which is the first part of my prolouge. I did a lot of sketches to lead up to this because I’ve never drawn sci fi before (prolouge is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok so apparently I did have more advice. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
And then, there’s always another way to go about this. Just start creating a character. When I do that, I either start building off of an idea in my head, a character from a tv show, movie, or book, or I look for reference pics.
Then I just start forming them in my head, or on a doc. Sometimes, I start making their moodboards b…[Read more]
- Load More

@lydia-s
Awesome!! Congratulations on finishing your first novel!! So true, yes!! That’s a great way to describe it!
Eyyy, happy for you!