@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@princesachronicle22 and he looks great too XD his story is so SADDDDD. poor boi 😭
Thanks! And yesss, I feel so bad to hurt him so😭
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, maybe it didn’t…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone ca…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yay, it did it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ughhhh it’s deleted my post like three times. It better work this time 🤞
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al R…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone calls him Amir)[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This looks like fun! I might join in a bit. Also costume/kareoke sounds fun XD
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years ago
I can’t wait for winter!! ❄️❄️❄️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yw! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009
I’ll do it! If I can figure out what character to use XD -
Esther replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love the way the story’s changed! And the characters are awesome!! (Plus, it’s funny because Skylar and Austin have the same faceclaims as my charries, Callista and Everton. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok! I haven’t really been RPing much lately anyway. XD I might pull my characters and put them back into the character castle. Idk yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alright, thanks!!
I love the example. XD 😉
Thanks for the tips!!
Those plays sound like so much fun! 😊
Thanks!!
That would be a really fun skit to see. XD
Um… I don’t think so. At least not right now. (I’ve only sort of started…. Ok, I’ve written half a line. 😂)
It’s probably mo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, sounds like fun!! I haven’t been doing a ton of RPing lately, so maybe I’ll hope in and do this one. 🙂
I’ll post my character description this afternoon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @acancello
A snippet for anyone interested, it’s unedited lol
The smell of womens perfume and expensive aftershave fills the usually grimy hallway. Incandescent lights from above the large hall illuminates the strange mix of people. Miners wearing their usual overalls and…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Well It’s not a milk allergy exactly… as in I haven’t been diagnosed with that allergy… but it does make me feel bad so I ‘try’ to stay away from it XD Because of my nut allergies, I’m left drinking oat milk. Which isn’t terrible, but it’s confusing when you want cheerios… because you have to realize you are eating toasty…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin I’m sooo sorry this took me so long!!!
Also @freedomwriter76 I know you didn’t ask me but I’m praying for your friend as well <33
Okay, here goes!!!
Tyler
“Hello?” My voice echoed through the darkness, an edge of uncertainty tainting it.
No answer.
The room was completely pitch black. There was no light at all,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I want my allegories to be recognizeable for Christians, and its okay if others see it too, but it’s not going to follow the Bible exactly, and hidden to some extent.
Yeah, that works 😄
But I think that “powers” and special abilities are okay, as long as it doesn’t have spells or involve witches, or basically anything that th…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Picks up skirts and runs after you* Wait wait wait I just joined!! New characters are totally welcome!
Oh no it’s okay, Seb is more than a little selfish sometimes. It was perfectly sensible for Clement to call out 😅
Yeah I was hoping to back off so Freedom could chip in.
…Please don’t tell me you h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Heeeyy I agree with you, our stories are so hard to explain XD
I found your allegories very easy to follow… I don’t know if that was your intention, but that’s how it read XD If I showed your prologue to a non-Christian friend, they would recognize it as the Creation and Fall story. I have no idea how they would react,…[Read more]
- Load More

Really??? lol I love fall but winter is just too cold for me. XD
@sara
Yes I love winter! Waking up to the sound of the snowshooter thingy is my favorite. I love the cold! Besides, winter fashion and layers are so fun 😊