@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course <3 You should not try to pretend those feelings aren’t there. It will never be fixed all at once. There’s a time to be positive, and a time to recognize those feelings – a healthy dose of both at once.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you for your prayers! I’m praying about it too.
I get that. Getting away from it for a little bit can help.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wow, 60k is great!
You are so welcome! 💗💗💗
Also on a random note, I prayed about wanting to have a good senior quote awhile back…
Guess what? I found the perfect one awhile ago!
“Part of the journey is the end.” – Tony Stark
🤣🤣😂
Is it not perfect?!!
Ok maybe I should watch endgame… I’ll get around to it maybe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Man talk about communication issues 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks for being aware of that 💗💗 I know other people don’t understand what it feels like to be in the thick of it. Sometimes what looks like a step forwards from the outside doesn’t feel like one. And thank you for you’re encouragement!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Min, I am so glad God is helping you to put the pieces together. I know it’s still hard, confusing, and it still hurts, but God’s got you and your entire family through all of this…let God in and he will help you with whatever you need <3
I am too! Thank you for your encouragement <33
(I sooo meant to get back to you yeste…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m sorry if I sound too happy. Things are not automatically fixed for you. But now there’s something new that helps put a few puzzle pieces together… and I hope that comforts you a little <3 I’m sorry things are still messy, but God’s still there.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yess!!! Victorian theme would be great!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I guess it’s sad and confusing 😉 <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s amazing!! I mean, sad, but in a good way now, right? ❤❤❤
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Can I just tell ya something?
I had something really odd happen just now… idk what to think of it. My dad has been in a pretty good mood recently, and I was talking to him and it turned into the usual kinda urging me to get out there and do more (why don’t you go driving) I was super annoyed but just stayed calm, and I was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m doing pretty well! I’ve been inside since Saturday because my mom is gone so I don’t have a ride lol. I’m trying to keep myself busy so I’ve been cleaning a lot, and drawing too! I’m working on a character guide sheet for Tauren. It currently has a drawing of him at about 8 different ages up to 20, idk what’s going on the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Really cool concept! I can see why you’re asking for advice lol…
I think it could work. I don’t feel particularly attached to Sam at all (I think because he doesn’t have a solo series) so I could care less whether it’s him or not 😭😭😭 ok but his sis would be devastated 😭
With it needing to be somebody that can fly… yeah it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I’ve just chosen not to put “good” magic in my story, because that’s just what I believe and what I’ve been taught (and because I’m not sure if I’m mature enough to do otherwise).
That’s a perfectly valid reason, and I recognize trying to convince you of anything is just not what this conversation is for – which is fine 😊
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
There’s just this dumb stereotype that all intps love/are really good at science. I hated science in high school. I do like math though.
I wondered about that. I guess there are stereotypes associated with every type.
Like mbti types? I have a lot of enfps and entps, but I haven’t actually taken the test for a lot of my cha…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Marcel
Instead of summoning his cloud, Marcel valued variety and ran with them on his own two legs.
That got old fast.
By the time they stopped, in a temporarily abandoned classroom, Marcel was puffing and wheezing, cheeks as red as roses, like a guinea pig with asthma.
“Do you kids -” he choked out, ” have a-a habit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yw! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @esther-c
Acancello a masquerade (or not, either is fine) ball sounds great! XD I just watched pride and prejudice for the first time, I kinda wished I could jump through the screen and join the awesome balls they were having😭
Ok so since everyone seems to be doing super broken boi’s and girls I might as well…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! Sounds good! So @savannah_grace2009 is this a costume/masquerade party then? We should probably all describe the costumes, unless y’all want to just make it up as we go XD
- Load More
