@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oops I forgot to fix the italics. So if you see some random sentences that sound like thoughts straying from the other paragraphs, that’s what it is.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @trailblazer
Yall. I just realized my entire last rp didn’t upload… but I had it backed up in a word document! I hardly ever do that XD!!
Kaine
Kaine shudders, crossing his arms over his dark green sweater vest. A stiff breeze edges through the tight weave of his shirt, pushing…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like this idea! It seems really interesting and I would totally start reading this. How do the crystals absorb the Resonance? Oh, I also love the idea of the caves being warmer than the surface, and inhabitable.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too XD and a new teacher, yay! I’m excited to see what happens next 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @trailblazor @grcr @savannah_grace2009
Kaine shudders, crossing his arms over his dark green sweater vest. A stiff breeze edges through the tight weave of his shirt, pushing the rain to his skin. Running a cold clammy hand through his hair, Kaine turns around to see over the crest of the hill.
I’m g…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally understand your concern.
I’d say that in the first chapter that’s in his POV, showcase his positive character traits, but also give us a glimpse into his internal conflict so we see that he isn’t as perfect as he seems on the outside. Slowly revealing his backstory like you said you’d do will also help readers start t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @everyone
I’m late, but everyone had such good points on this! I love reading about this topic, since that’s something I think about a lot.
Tbh, a lot of my worlds are really similar to each other, and so I haven’t really experimented with this a lot, although it would be interesting to try different things. I usually try to focus…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like that scene! Their brother dynamic is so good XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha! 😁 Tell your brother I said happy birthday! I know, XD it is weird.
Happy first day of fall everyone!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
WHO DARED TO HURT THE PRECIOUS SEBASTIAN!?!?!?
That I must leave a secret 😎😂 I’ll only say it was partially his dad’s fault, and kind of an accident.
whyyyy??? just a precious little BABYYYYYYY 😭😭😭
Becaaaauuuuse he wouldn’t be the kid he is today otherwise! Our nature and experiences ShApE WhO wE ArE, FrEeDoM.
But don’t worry, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr
Ok! I finally got it! Here ya are!
(And fyi, so far I’ve decided that the language they speak in Amir’s country is Farsi, or something very close to it, so if he talks in a different language, that’s what it is.)
(Oh, and I’m assuming we decided on the bal…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol didn’t we one time have a wip rant chat… but it got buried in the forums and eventually replaced by the chat chat? XD
I’ll be on next time I have something to share!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s Felix, The Bois’ Dad, and Felix’s younger brother (and main villain of Leon/Riker’s first Novel) Hans. Yes…that Hans 😬
But they used to be so different 😭
;(
Legit, the main quote/moment of their book is this (the probably ending…so sad 😭):
“We fought the war, brother.”
Hans looked out at all the carnage…all the…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yw!!
(Yesss, Yori Nakajima!!!!! 😭😭 i’m so sad how it ended between him and Bucky, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faints*)
Wait… how did it end?? Ik Bucky told him what happened and he did it, was there something else?
Oh Riker… so sad. Actually Kaine does a similar thing… he sleeps in trees sometimes XD And one time he slept w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww, I love thisss!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yesss, I really need to get back into this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009
😱 I wrote almost the whole RP and then accidentally tapped on one of the links at the bottom of the page and lost it! 😭 I don’t think I have time to rewrite the whole thing now, but I promise I’ll have it posted later today or tomorrow. 😅
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You’re sooo welcome girl!!! 💗💗
And LIGHT, OH MY GOSHHHHH, THAT MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH THIS MORNING!!!! TELL YOUR LITTLE BROTHER THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
AWWWW I’M SO GLAD!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I did and showed him your post and he smiled and said to tell you you’re welcome 🥰🥰
And girlll…ugh that mood board…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
O.O
I thought that was a typo
Are you OKAY??
*blinks* Nope, no typo.
I am okay now!
Tuesday… not so much. XD
Long story short my four siblings and I were working for a neighbor, tearing out lath and plaster in their upstairs. One brother screwed a piece of wood over the only exit due to not wanting to get rubble in their…[Read more]
- Load More
