@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Amir
Amir quickly hopped up out of the pile of shoes, bouncing on one foot for a moment as he regained his balance. He pasted on a goofy grin. “I’m fine,” he said with a chortle.
Thankfully, nobody really cared or payed attention to him for very long. But i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m ok! Thanks for asking! I was feeling really bad this past week, but much better and actually quite happy today. I can kinda feel fall in the air… and we have the heat turned on now 😍
I just re-watched captain America over discord with my sister who is at college, and that was really fun. It’s a pain to set up but once you do…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I like the idea of the table with the powers intersecting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you and I can see your pins! I actually have two accounts, one I use most of the time, but I think @euodia-vision said that one was private, so you could try my other one if you want.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
Ikr!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Hey, Sara! How are things going? <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XDXD this is so much for fun doing it with other people! Of course, there’s no way I’d be watching Marvel without you. After I got burnt out of watching Haikyuu, at some point I prayed about getting to be a fan of another thing… XD!
Oh yea! I think I saw that interview!
Yes, Marvel definitely needs Bucky.
I will share it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Which characters need people to talk to? XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🥰🥰🥰 great job, girl!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just finished the winter soldier!! 🤩🤩🤩 In basically one sitting… but lol, I had to know what happened.
The action was soooo good! I’ve seen Bucky’s knife flip before but It’s just the coolest XD
It’s so funny, I’ve been waiting to see Bucky for so long, and every-time he comes on screen it’s like
🤩😍😮😫😭😭
Oh no!! he’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey guys! Finally here!
Char
Two boys walked along a street.
Carriages rattled along, wrinkled fabrics hanging out, bunched together like a bouquet of ribbons. Bells ringed along the shop fronts, as ladies, like so many jewels and dragonflies, flitted about with such grace and girlish passion – heeding only the restraints of married…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooo, I like it!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOVED that Seb scene, girl!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWW LEON!!! 😭😭😭
It’s so sad his wife died in October, such a beautiful time of the year that he has to deal with that.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay, cool! Wasn’t sure. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWWW
I love all of the kids!!!
Wait, so are Chrissa, Anna and Mason bio-siblings in different families?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will forever respect you now. I have never been stung by a bee, miraculously, but I have no wish to. You have braved a challenge I have never encountered. *Raises glass*
*bows* well thank you.
*salutes* t’was very difficult, but alas, life tends to be…
- Load More
