@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone else
WAIT, PICS ARE WORKING!!!
@freedomwriter76 I’ve been waiting to show you this!!
Bucky is kinda hard to draw, but I realized he has such unique facial features, and once you get them right it looks like him. I had a lot of fun with this XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Lol they have so much character!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Do you happen to do Classical Conversations? i take Exposition (persuasive essays), latin, Math, American documents, formal debate, logic, and science. Science is okay, but the chapters are like soooo long and I’m not a science geek so, if you ask me what I just read about, I’m not going to give you a rundown. In other words, I wasn’t payin…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh good!! I’ll have to check that one out! And yep, I know what you mean XD
Oh yeah, I think I did read that summary… it looks cool! I’d be interested to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore on here, or just hybrid, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist and mostly a science-fiction/dystopian writer. I’m also a book lover and I definitely try to write high-quality stories with Christian themes, too! And I’m a little more than halfway through the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello fellow Tolkien Geek, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I am euodia.vision. or just Euodia. 😉 I am a Tolkien nerd, fantasy reader and writer, recent homeschool graduate, artist, music enthusiast, photographer, Marvel lover, and a follower of Christ!
so… *rubs hands together* you like Tolkien?
Are you a movie girl too or just the books?
What…[Read more]
-
Euodia's profile was updated 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Cool!! I think it’ll be a lot of fun too!
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years ago
Getting ready to go to New York City for an 18th bday getaway with my parents!! So excited!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I know…I know…that saying that writers put their favorite through the most pain is WAYYY too true. I mean, Riker grows so much because of everything he goes through, and he’s later able to reach others, but still…the baby!! 😭😭
IT IS!!! 😭😭 That is true… i guess, but still!
I made a new Aesthetic for Leon too!!! Here it is: Ὁ…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yayyyy!!! Ooooh, that’s a fun challenge!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OKAY
I have a lot to catch up on…
The What If chapted with Wanda, Pietro, and Peter…
I have no words… poor babies.😭
And Pietro’s family is just adorable. 😍
The Dystopian fanfic is SO fun!!!! I’m loving it so far!
(somehow I am accidentally turning this into a Bucky/Yelena ship…😂)
OoOooPpPpps
😂😂😂
Guess i…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Awesome!!
Oh, really? That’s cool! I’ve been thinking about trying out illustration…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*drinks glass in one shot and turns to guy sitting next to him*
My little brother once tried to pet a bee. Twice. T’was an afternoon to remember.
*nods gravely*
*blinks*
Was he… succesful??
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Your first scene from Broken Shackles is SO good!!! And 😭
And Riker’s board… girl, you put that boy through so much. 😭😭
-
Euodia started the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Hey everyone!
I’m sure a lot of you have heard of Inktober. I hadn’t until last year when my best friend participated. I decided I wanted to try it out this year. One of the things they want you to do is share your art, so I thought I would do that on here!
Also, if anyone else is doing it or wants to, feel free to post on here too! I know some…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I know this is completely random, but @freedomwriter76 did Godly once mention she was going to temporarily kill off Jocelyn?? Or was it someone else??
I don’t know, it hit me randomly and now it’s bugging me
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my gosh that’s hilarious
I should try that! Though my school doesn’t have “crowds”, we’re too small for that, lol. (There’s 120 kids in the whole school, K-12)
Our group isn’t too big either. It’s actually a homeschool group, with about 100 kids… I think?
Yeah… If I’m being perfectly honest, sometimes I casually ai…[Read more]
- Load More
