@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey girl!! Yes it has been forever!! I’m sorry I haven’t been on in…almost 3 weeks 😅 Life’s been crazy. Today is my baby sister’s one year birthday 😭❤😭❤ I love her sooo much, she’s literally the most precious little thing 😭❤ She’s growing up way too fast 🥺
I haven’t written in AGES 😭😅 I’ve decided that I’m going to strip…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey how’s life? I feel like it’s been a long time sense we’ve chatted!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@everyone
Wow, so I haven’t been active on this RP in forever. I have no idea where I left off. So I’ll try to write an RP later today so my charries can interact with some of yours. If I remember right, the characters I have in here are Amidala, Everton, Fynn, Callista, Lukas, and Derek.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ooh exciting!! Things are definitely getting interesting, and I’m very much looking forward to see how things play out. Sanderson always makes it seem like you have things figured out and then suddenly you don’t😂
-
whaley replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I really like what you did there!!! I’m sorry I made you overthink ❤ But I’m also so glad you took her personality seriously and gave it some thought! Good luck! ❤
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I really like this idea! I don’t really have any tips for you, but I did like the advice of them renovating a house and the story starting when Eliana receives the invitation to the family get-together!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Not that I know of, though that is a funny idea!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aw, yes, the pain of withholding memes!!
I sadly have not read them all (still mid Oathbringer). Me and my brother are reading it in parallel, so the main trouble has been aligning our schedules, but we are determined!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
No your fine Loopy!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You can always count on good memes to find great book recommendations 😂. And Stormlight is AWESOME so definitly worth taking the time to read!
And like all of his books in general…
-
whaley replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You guys are killing me 🤣🤣🤣
- Load More
