@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh and as long as the rest of your book is unique it’s alright to have a stereotypical ending. It’s when your book has a love triangle, America as a setting, and rebels taking down the government. If you can add one factor to really mix it up and make it something totally new, it won’t be considered stereotypical (Is it set…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Something I have heard about in my research about plots is that there’s two separate goals your character has to reach. One of them is said and known about, such as defeating the government, the other is never mentioned but obvious to the reader. Something the character really longs for, a personal goal that is just as i…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh and as long as the rest of your book is unique it’s alright to have a stereotypical ending. It’s when your book has a love triangle, America as a setting, and rebels taking down the government. If you can add one factor to really mix it up and make it something totally new, it won’t be considered stereotypical (Is it set in England for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Oof that’s a hard one XD
For a single novel, I think you do need a defining ending.
Something I have heard about in my research about plots is that there’s two separate goals your character has to reach. One of them is said and known about, such as defeating the government, the other is never mentioned but obvious to the reader.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Lol go ahead and use it for a bit if you like! I’m not terribly attached because it was just a sketchy thing XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aww it was cute!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I like them! Flamebreaker, Midnight, and Lightshard are my favorites, I think. And the blurb looks good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
They look really good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen questions like that on personality questionnaires like this before. So something like “Makes others feel: intimidated” or sort of like that?
-
hybridlore started the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey guys! I know y’all write dystopian too, so maybe you’ll have some tips about this?
I’ve been trying to plot my WIP lately, and I’m having trouble coming up with the ending. I usually pants things, but recently I’ve been trying to at least figure out where it’s going. I’m only maybe a third of the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
I love the vibes! 🥰😍 Pretty… you should do more. Post more. Seriously.
Oh, when did that happen? Purely out of curiosity.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley
I also want to!!
Altho I also want to wait a little longer for @godlyfantasy12 – she was really excited for it and planned out the whole thing… ❤️
Maybe before the dance, we shop for outfits? There are so many shops nearby! The whole school could cancel classes today for it!
And some of the boys h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (Ok, awesome!) @grcr @rae @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @acancello
Hedieh
As Hedieh twirled around the room with Amir, she couldn’t help but smile. This was so much fun. As the music slowly stopped, Hedieh sighed and let her hands fall to her sides. “You caught on pretty quickly.”
“That doesn’t mean it w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh and you asked for the plot 🤦🏻♀️ Oops. XD Here’s the blurb for the trilogy:
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separated. But the people have gotten used to…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks so much!!
Yeah, for sure! I do have the first draft of the first book posted somewhere on here, but it’s changed a lot since then. I’m actually planning to post the third draft as I edit it soon.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Well, now I really want to see it…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok, Marcurious sounds like a really cool character. 😁
Aww, thanks girl! I guess I haven’t really shared much writing on here lately. But I’ve started on the first draft of the second book, so I’ve been getting a lot more actual writing done. (Instead of just editing… editing… editing… 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Do you mind if Hedieh finds Ottoline? Because she hasn’t really interacted with any of the other girls yet.
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
AWWW!! I’ve missed Ev and Ami!!! ❤
- Load More
