@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Idk if my posts are going through…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m kind of struggling to write Pietro and Hannah because it’s not like we’ve seen Pietro in a relationship so I don’t have much to go on
also, I realized very quickly into writing flirting that I’m pretty terrible at it XD
Ooh, yeah, that’s tough… but I think you’re doing a good job!!
Also, the BOARDS ARE AMAZING!!!! Hannah&am…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Pretty much. (Along with plotting a new WIP for NaNo… 😏)
Good! I’ve been editing directly on the doc, but I think I’m going to print it out and edit it by hand. That might help me see things better.
Ooooh, what is this NaNo WIP???
Ah yes, editing by hand is a good way to do it! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like that board!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s just when you spend all your time learning to understand other people, you forget to develop your own sense of self, you know? It doesn’t come as easy.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I get it lol, and thank you for wanting to ask ❤️
🤪
And thank you soooo much for asking about me!! 🥰
How is writing going?
Writing is actually going great!! I haven’t updated my WIP topic or anything like that, but I tend to keep to myself when the ideas are flowing, soooo 😂 When I seem nonexistent, t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
I just realized the light was glaring making it look blurry, it actually looks a little more detailed on the face in person XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hahahaha yesss!! If I do Dystopian I’ll def need some advice from the expert 😉 <3
XDXD
You’re welcome!! Yes!! Ooooo that’s really cool. Yeah I love any and all cute styles of drawing XDXD Manga, anime, chibi, and anything related to any of those 😅😅 My art goals are literally ‘learn how to draw like Min’ 🤣🤩😍
Oh my goodness…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thank you! I haven’t seen you around in awhile… I’ll just wait for you to respond to light as to how you are doing instead of duplicating the question XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @smiley
Here it is light!
XD I did this on black paper and it ended up turning out kinda dark… but anyways it’s Bucky! I should probably lighten his skin but I’m worried I’m going to ruin it lol
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t chatted with you in a while!! How is writing going? How are you? ❤️
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
❤️😂 That gets me thinking – does everyone have that Seb friend? The guy they don’t really know, and participates in possibly illegal practices, but can’t help liking anyway?
…I can say I have a few 😂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
<33
Oh gosh girl same XD 😭❤
Indeed, indeed. ❤️😉
I’d take a Seb as well XD ❤️😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re so welcome Min!!! ❤❤
Hahahaha yesss!! If I do Dystopian I’ll def need some advice from the expert 😉 <3
You’re welcome!! Yes!! Ooooo that’s really cool. Yeah I love any and all cute styles of drawing XDXD Manga, anime, chibi, and anything related to any of those 😅😅 My art goals are literally ‘learn how to draw like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just floating around, watching people talk, and girl honestly Tauren is so sweet and memorable – definitely the friend everybody needs ❤️😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awwwww girl that means so much to me <333 You are too!! I always love talking with you ❤❤
Yesssss everyone needs a Tauren 😭❤
- Load More
