@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, that worst writer one is one of my favorites. 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
we don’t want you to feel discouraged! D:
Like Loopy said some of us just have more years of practice than others, we all used to make ugly art and still do sometimes! We just want to support you and I’d love to see your art if you choose to post some, even if you don’t think it’s all that 🙂
Have you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Yesss! Mia has Layson’s smile! XD
Thank you guys!! 😊
It’s A. Aleshia, B.Martha, and C. Mia. I should have done them in a different order to mix it up lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolol
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
awwww thank you so much!!!! usually i just draw from imagination, although sometimes i do use references if i am drawing fanart ^.^
of course! that’s awesome! i do a lot of portraits but i haven’t done anything from just my imagination yet. 😅
(hehe hello!!! it’s nice to meet you!!)
same here!😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooooo, i’m liking it so far.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WHALEY!!!! THOSE MEMES WERE AMAZING!!! 😂😂
I’m trying to help my 5 year old cousin with his school work but I kept getting distracted with all of these. 🤣🤣
(and tirion does need more screen time, though he’d probably argue against that. XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WOW! That was quite the Bucky rant! 😂 but it is all so true.
And that fanfic scene was SO good! I love seeing Tony and Bucky having good interactions.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper
I know, 50k is insane! I don’t think I’m doing it but I’ll probably try to work on my WIP more often.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
That looks soooo cool oh my gosh 😍🤩
Ack there’s so many talented artists on this forum…I need to show myself out 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl I love them!! <3
Also Mia just has to be Layson’s mom bc she has his smile 🤩
Lol now watch the one that’s frowning be his mom 😆😭
A. Martha
B. Aleshia
C. Mia
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Oh, that’s really too bad 😕 She was planning to restart her AIO roleplay, too.
Joining to outline at :48! It’s okay to skip NaNo. I am going for 30k at best, and even then I have a feeling that won’t happen. But that’s okay. Hope you have a sweet sprint!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone else
I drew my oc’s mom’s! Anyone want to guess which is which?
One of them is Tauren’s mom, Aleshia, another one is Lesli’s mom, Martha, and the other one is Layson’s mom, Mia.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It really was legendary 😂 @lydibug still won’t admit her brilliance, even in real life.
Soo Marcaedes (name pending) is basically the ghost of Marcel from the past… except not 😂 He’s the all-powerful being who gives Marcel abilities, but although they are super different, they’re still the same person. Like a split personality, but…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
There, that’s it
*Bows*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

And this one’s more of a headcanon than anything else, since I don’t make Marcaedes obvious to everyone
- Load More
