@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I should’ve replied sooner 😅 My baaaaaad
Babs
Babs took note of Felicity’s surprise, but played dumb, happily studying the shiny shop windows. She spotted a dress shop ahead, and pointed her toes in that direction. Her new friend followed.
“Has anyone asked you yet?”
Babs puffed out her cheeks, and burst out laughing at Felicit…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
please elaborate as to why you have graced this chat with such an expressive emoji
I dare not
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I tend to name chapters based on the lesson learned or progress to character arcs. For instance, instead of naming a chapter on the physical things that happened (visiting the bakery) I would rather name it based on the conversation the characters had at the bakery (Such as… “If you only understood”)
Hope that helps 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! It obviously makes sense to happen, but it must be strange looking back and reading into yourself like that. In a good way, of course! 😂 So much to learn from.
yeah, really strange!
It’s also fun when your younger self surprises you with something really well written, or a good joke 😂 Because now that you’re in the f…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to RP for my charries today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Yeah, I’m fine with that! It’d be helpful if you could write a RP for Clint tho, Freedom. 😅 Cuz I don’t know where to start with my characters. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! We’ll see what @esther-c wants to do!
awww, he’s so sweet with all of this. Hasn’t had experience and doesn’t know what to doo 💕
Riya
“I’m good with shopping if you want, but I-I don’t have much money…” Bucky replied, his cheeks holding a slight tint of red.
Riya smiled.
He was so sweet and kind.
“I don’t e…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is probably the first and last time I will ever use this emoji on KP, so savor the moment.
💀
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Beth!
I’m Whaley. I write superhero fantasy, and some of my favorite things are cartoons, hot chocolate as well! and the color pink :]
I’m not sure all the questions you’ve been asked, but I’ll try to ask original ones!
Ice cream or popsicle?
What is your dream vacation?
What is your least favorite genre? (People tend to ask…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
y’all, i just skimmed this and the ghost thing is killing me. your reactions were the best.😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellie, if you’re reading this, KP’s email is around here somewhere, and you can message them to try and fix the problem. Otherwise… yeah, I’m going to assume you’re a ghost.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WHUUUUTTT!!!
That is SO cute!! 😍😍😭😭
I have not got enough nerve to try AI anything yet…
*whispers* truuuuuth
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh, didn’t work.
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m wondering if that’s what it was
@everyone
I saw the post pop up but I didn’t see the name or even “anonymous” on the activity bar. The username sounds familiar though.
I’mma try tagging
@thronewardenellie
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! It obviously makes sense to happen, but it must be strange looking back and reading into yourself like that. In a good way, of course! 😂 So much to learn from.
It’s also fun when your younger self surprises you with something really well written, or a good joke 😂 Because now that you’re in the future, you’re…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just realized something so interesting about my wip and I have to share it XD
Ok so I was rereading my first draft for fun, and weirdly enough the emotional descriptions are better than most of my current writing, but the plot is a total mess with no direction.
What’s weird is that the whole vibe of my first draft is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes Bucky def needs more fun 🥺🥺
Yw. XD
Sarah does seem a lot more stable than Yelena 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I actually agree Bucky and Sarah is cuter XD
Yelena has such a strong personality compared to Bucky I’m not sure it would really work.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh wait I just scrolled up and I see it is ai generated XD
- Load More
