@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! I like this idea!! I would try to participate!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve thought about it but I’m not really sure it’s worth spending the money right now since I already have KP. . . I’ve heard great things about it also, though! I would consider joining someday, maybe if I have something published and start trying to build up a platform.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh and wait, so capsicle is like popsicle, so Buckypop is like sodapop? I’m a little confused but It doesn’t matter anyways 😂
Also I got accepted into university for next year 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t know that was scientifically possible.
i was going to say the exact same thing! XD
But, I mean, you did it… Conrad is VERY TRAGIC!
AND I CAN SEE HOW BUCKY INSPIRED HIM!!! 😭
ARGHHHH
I wanna see scenes with him in themmmmm
also…
It was something my Dad said while we were watching Captain America: Civil War toge…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww the poor baby 😭😭😭 that’s just horendous
he should meet Flax so they can share on Trauma XD he’s also serperated from his parents for basically forever
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@koshka
Homework.
😛 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i know capsicle but what is BuckyPop? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH OH tell me about him! (Or her… I assumed him because you have so many broken bois, why not have another XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge
I’m kinda stuck on what to write. XD Someone else can go next if they want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
Callie had a soft smile on her face as she watched Chase ride the horse. He seemed right at home on Xandro’s back. After a minute or two, Callista took a small step forward. “Not to interrupt, but I think it’s about time we head out to the mall if we want to get home before dinner. Everyone okay with that?…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge
Okay, i don’t who was supposed to go next but i have some free time so thought i’d rp to get things going again. 😉
Riya
So many people had showed up out of nowhere. It was all so sudden, not how Riya generally liked things to go. They all seemed nice enough but she couldn’t help the memories that…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(good luckkk. I rewatched Civil War today…and just…Bucky😭💖💔)
thankssss! it went well. XD we have a young man that lives with us and he’d never seen any mcu movies before. but we’ve messed him up by watching things out of order. we watched endgame on my bday without watching infinity war so he had no idea what was going on. 😂 but…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
I love Hold Her! 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just letting you guys know, I’ll be gone for a week! See you soon!! (Plz don’t get to the dance without me 🤪)
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be gone this week, celebrating my birthday on holiday!! 🥰 See you all later, and am hoping to smooth out the plot of my fantasy series’ first installment!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Yooo I’m bored, if anyone wants to chat just reply to this post
-
hi!!
-
Hello! How’s it going?
-
It’s going…I guess XD Life has been really busy!
-
XD isn’t this time always busy? I’m sooo looking forwards to a break from school though 😣
-
@mineralizedwritings
I know! Sammmmmeeee!
-
-
XD
-
-
-
-
Hey girl, how’s life? ❤️
-
Hello! Thanks for asking! 💛
This is kinda an odd answer, but I didn’t think you’d mind lolEvery day and week feels very different from the last, I feel like I am learning a lot about myself, people in general, life… idk. But it’s all very complicated and I’m never quite sure what direction I’m moving. I think I’m moving forwards…[Read more]
-
Glad you could write out your feelings, not everyone can do that ❤️ I can really relate to this feeling, if only secondarily. I have this irl friend, really close, and she has the exact same thing going on. Wishes for a predetermined future, and quiet frustration when those wishes don’t come true. Especially since day-to-day and even l…[Read more]
-
Yeah. I’m trying to do better with enjoying my current state.
<33 yep, there's always heaven to look forwards too.lol philosophical evenings are such a mood.
Your astriods and comets comment is very interesting to me although I'm not sure I can understand it fully 😂
It's great that you have so many self aware and open people in your life! I h…[Read more]
-
*nods at pretty much everything Min says* 😂
My people are not all the same. They are sometimes frustratingly different 😅But in a way, maybe they feel the same to me, because in a way everyone has the same blueprint behind their hearts and wills. *ack philosophy again!!* Not dictating the actual substance of those hearts, but the way they operate,…[Read more]
-
-
Same blueprint behind there hearts and wills… sounds like a poem XD
I’ve been in a environment like that for uh… maybe it was 3 years or so? Idk, but being different wasn’t appreciated among my christain peers for much of my life. I actually tried really hard to be like them, because I just lived for those tiny moments of peer…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
Hi! How are you doing? How was your Christmas?
-
Hello! It was actually pretty good, my sister is home from school. My school starts back on the third, unfortunately. I was just doing some writing, trying to figure out a transition point in my book as the pace kicks up. How about you? Also, how is writing going?
-
Thats great that your sister came home!
Yeah… school. We start tomorrow, but thats great cause I think I start drivers ed soon!
I’m doing good, this year seems like it will be better though. Im not saying 2023 was a bad year, it was just really different with moving for the first time and all. And on top of that, my grandma who is still in CA…[Read more]-
I start school wednesday 🙄
oh, that’s great that you are starting driver ed soon!
I forgot you moved! How has it been in the new place? Making some new friends?
I’m glad your grandmom is doing better now.
Yeah, editing and rerwitting can actually be super fun once you get into the groove of it.-
Its been different, Ive never moved before so it was a bit rough over the first few months, but one we joined a home school group and met a few people it got a little better. We have a few friends close by which also made it a little easier (Close by as in 30 minutes, buts thats close here) XD
And yep! Editing is getting more fun once you get into…[Read more] -
I’m glad you’ve met some people! I used to home school, it’s great you’ve found a group to join. Good luck in your new place! <3
-
-
-
-
-
@mineralizedwritings
Thank you!😊 🤗
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I know someone named Lukas, and once you meet him once, you will never forget him. The only way my friends and I can explain him as, is “Lukas is Lukas.” Every time I read your characters name, I think of the quote “Rope is cheep.” (Don’t ask.) XD he’s a funny guy, especially when he wears his top hat!
Lol 😂 O…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Me: *worries that her book is going to be too short, things are happening to quickly, characters are overcoming their problems too easily, etc.*
Important character: *gets stabbed*
Me: *shrugs* That’ll do.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Congrats! your charrie is the first person Chase has ever opened up to willingly and showed his secret!
Aww 🥰 Lol. Because Callie is so awesome, I sometimes wish that she was a major character in my WIP, but she isn’t one until a few books later. XD
Callista
“You’re not alone,” Chase said, resting his hand on her shoulder. Callist…[Read more]
- Load More

Have fun!! Happy birthday!! 😊
(Hey, my birthday’s this week too. 😄)
@whalekeeper @esther-c
Happy Birthday guys!!🎉
(Also Happy Thanksgiving)
Thanks!! 🥰🫶
Happy birthday, Whaley and @esther-c !!!
Thanks!! ❤️
Happy birthday! Good luck on your writing too! 🙂
Thanks girlies!! 🥰 I can’t believe I’ve been a member of this community so long already!
Thanks girl!! <3
Thank you Freedom! 😘