@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore started the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone! Just curious–which do you prefer for your writing, and why? (And if use use another program, what is it?)
I used to use Google Docs, but when I started writing again I switched to Word. I don’t like how laggy Docs gets, but Word disappoints me sometimes. Mainly because I’ll leave comments and they disappear, and it only saves your…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Great topic, Sara!! @jonas had a great point on that. It’s hard, but just try to remember that if God wants you to be published, He’ll make it happen. I don’t struggle as much with that fear because of self-publishing XD. I figure if I end up finishing some books, if no one wants them I’ll either just keep writing or publish…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 10 months ago
love it!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I really like drawing clothes, and most of the charries wear my clothes fantasies lol… I want Tauren’s outfit too XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you know anything else about the character? How much of the book will he be in.
You could always try opening a blank doc and just talking to yourself about him… I usually am able to figure things out through just ranting and asking myself questions like that. I think it’s called an Everything Page?
-
Esther replied to the topic Pictures are Broken in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeahhh, that happens somewhat often. It usually fixes itself within a few days (I think). There was only one time I can remember when it actually lasted for a few weeks.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
or we could kill Fynnor Fynn could go on a trip or something🤣
I don’t know why I find that so funny. That’s like, not healthy. 😂
I don’t approve of him getting killed, but I also don’t mind a little drama between my charries. Fynn could have to leave or something before the dance, then comes back and finds out that Callist…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wish I could help but I don’t normally name my chapters (I struggle enough with naming my projects. XD). But I think Rae had some good suggestions. 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh really? Cool! Herald-spotting is definitely pretty fun. Especially since their names vary so much with time, nation, and language. It keeps you guessing!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Y-you would look g-good in navy b-blue,” Chase commented to Fynn as they entered the store.
Fynn titled his head and nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I could see that.” He turned to Lukas. “What do you think?”
“I no nothing about style except for the fact that you don’t have it,” Lukas replied, holding up his hands in surrender.
Fynn…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh really?? Most excellent
👀👀👀
I’m going to assume that doesn’t account the one about their wedding though 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here are two interesting tidbits I’ve been speculating on. See what you think.
In one of the cabinets in Urithiru, a gemstone message from an ancient Truthwatcher says “I foresaw this.” That’s not the whole thing, but it’s the important part.
Secondly, what about that part when sodium screams “WE KILLED YOU”? Who is ‘we’?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! So exciting! I can’t wait to see what it looks like!! 🤩
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Looks cool! I’ll have to see about adding some of mine on here.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OHHHH, speaking of that!!! I got the official copyright paperwork on Tuesday, so I OFFICIALLY have the copyright for Freedom’s Fire!! 🤩💖😭 I’m so happy!!
AND something else…
I and my mom were just talking today…and I MAY try to get my book selling as an Amazon E-Book by Christmas!!! 🤩💖
FREEDOM!!! That’s SO exciting!…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤯🤯🤯
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I show you Chase’s board?
Maybeee…? I can’t remember. XD
Callista
“I-I’m f-fine. Uh…” He looked around nervously. “T-there’s…I c-can see a s-store up ahead for s-suits. Is that, is that what y-you wh-want?”
“Sure.” She tapped Fynn on the shoulder. “There’s a store up ahead where you could find a suit. You can go ahead with Lukas and C…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so exciting!!! I can’t wait to read it! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This looks really good! I’m excited to see what happens next too!
And haha, you’re not alone, girl. I just started working on two new projects 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“Cool. Hey, I heard there was a dance here or something. Do you know anything about it? Are you going? I don’t know anything about it.”
“The dance is the riot of the school at the moment.” Riya said with a laugh, “I can’t remember the exact date but I believe it’s a few days from now. But basica…[Read more]
- Load More
