@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, gotcha! It’s a fantasy race, then?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! Yeah, I feel like I should try that, too. I wouldn’t say my characters are all super introverted, but generally they’re more quiet than loud, unless I’m just trying to have them say something to move the plot forward.
Oh, that’s awesome! I like characters like that too XD Yeah, I think I get what you mean.
I’ve never…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Brown eyes can be really pretty! I feel like I’ve maybe overused them a bit, though, because I think it’s realistic to have characters with them since they’re most common. Oh, and I forgot about hazel. I think I’ve used that one before too.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Personality-wise, my characters have all sorts of different traits… I’m an INTP, but I try to make my characters different myself,
Hey, awesome! We’re twins xD
That’s really interesting! I don’t know if I’ve honestly tried to write from the perspectives of extroverted characters before … I guess I struggle with character development a lit…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice XD I mean, they’re aliens, it’s okay lol.
Exactly, it’s hard XD Cause that one word works so well there, but you’ve already used it 🤦
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, gotcha, it was dyed xD.
Oh man, I think all writers must xD Or just everyone in general. Sometimes I’ll be reading and I’m like, wait, didn’t they just use that word in the last paragraph? Maybe our brains can only hold so many words at one time so we just end up using the same ones to describe things XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wow, blue hair?? XD Yeah, I would like to pay more attention to it so that my characters are more different, so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone on here does. Looks like you’ve done a pretty good job on it though!😅
Cool! Yeah, it’s funny how our characters kind of reflect different parts of ourselves. And…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So this was an interesting idea I had yesterday… I was wondering which traits are most commonly picked for character appearances (and personality, too).
For example, even though my hair is more of a dirty blonde, most of my main characters have dark brown or black hair, and gray or brown eyes. I’m not really sure why I do this XD I guess I just…[Read more] -
Power replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
. … — — –. -. — — / -.- -.-. .- .-.. -… / . …. – / — — .-. ..-. / … –. -. .. – . . .-. –.
isthay ecipherday ancay ouyay ifyay ongratulationscay andyay
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I don’t know…..I am only twelve, and a date should be the furthest thing from my mind according to my older siblings.”
The statement made Ev briefly wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
“I might go by myself, though,” Tech added.
“Cool.” Ev paused for a moment, then snic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
Ev shrugged. “Well, he has a gun, so that might keep us from attacking each other.”
“From killing each other,” Adrian corrected, holding up a finger. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I attacked you.” He flashed him a grin.
“I would,” Ev mumbled with a quick raise of his eyebrows. He turned to the young man and woman…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I get it now! It’s simply the power of resistance and the fact that none of the other Paynes know that they’re being lied to. So Sef will have to confront her lies in a more obvious way than most books.
That makes sense! And yeah, definitely don’t feel like you have to take any of my advice… It’s totally up to you…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AWWW BUCKKYYY 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl (Thanks @rae for the tag XD I was super confused until I figured out why you had tagged me separately lol.)
Hi! I’m also a homeschooled Christian girl and oldest child! (Yay! XD) I go by Hybrid on here, and I write science fiction and sometimes dystopian.
It looks like you already got asked a ton of questions, and it’s getting late, so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I love dysoptian type books! They are so cool!
Yeah,I love writing dystopian!
yes. Snakes are cool but I am a little (lot) scared of them😂
XDXD
well I have several WIPs and they range from being started five years ago to yesterday 🤣
I have no idea where I’m going with a few and just write to get the ideas out of my b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
(Now for my proper introduction XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!
I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, sure! I guess It would just be light and you and me because Godlyfantasy isn’t here. Light isn’t on a lot, I’ll tag her and ask if she feels like doing it!
@lightoverdarkness6 freedom and I might start up the roleplay group with Tauren, Lesli, and Tony again, were you interested in joining? I can’t remember if you pulled out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I saw you talking about WFS above, it’s such a great series! I have a hard time picking between Kal and Janner, I love them both so much XD
- Load More
