@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki-dok!
AAAAHHHHHHH
I’m laughing my head off right now
Over Cal’s response to Lois? Because I genuinely meant it 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
There you go!! It’s pretty satisfying once the inspiration strikes you, isn’t it?
… I’m working on a sketch of Marc rn, I’ll share when I finish
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Like Rae said, you’re doing pretty well for a first romantic scene XD
Calvin
“I only meant to ask if you two came here together.” Calvin’s voice was flat. But his shadow-rimmed eyes sparkled under his beret.
“This is Calvin,” Babs said hastily. “He and I are from the same city.”
Lois nodded towards the new boy.
The two Baztians b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“I have a headache…math i-is a l-little i-impossible right now,” Chase replied, his attention still fixed upon the floor.
Callie tilted her head to the side. “Oh, ok.” She felt that there was something deeper than the surface that was bothering Chase, but she wasn’t quite sure what. “Are you sure that’s just it?” Her voice was sof…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“There’s fish around here?” Tech asked. “I can smell it. I’ll have some of that if you don’t mind.”
“Cool. I’m good with that.” They got in line at the right restaurant and waited for a few minutes. Once they bought their food and found a place to sit, Ev asked, “So I’m assuming you’re not from around here, are you? Not that a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“There’s no such thing as magic,” Erich said with a chuckle.
Ev grinned. “True. I guess that rules out that possibility.” He looked over their clothes and titled his head. “Where do you guys come from?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Yaaay! I’m so glad your trying cartoons because they’re my favorite!
I think the biggest element of a cartoon is exaggeration. So if the character is doing something or displaying an emotion, make it ten times bigger than it would be on a normal person – or just simplify it so it’s obvious. So if a character is disgusted, stretch their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“Hey!” Her voice was a bit higher than usual.
Awwww
@everyone
I wrote a lot of exposition for Cal’s POV, so hopefully everyone is on the same page with locations and stuff.
I also think it’s funny how another “scholarly” character in this RP is also nicknamed Cal, and is written by a person who is also named Cal. But boy, is it confu…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all, in the great, magnificent, and wonderful state of Texas, every soft drink is a Coke.
“And what can I get for ya to drink sweety?”
“Uh, yes mam, I’d like a Coke.”
“Sprite, Dr. Pepper, or root beer?”
“Sprite please.”
🤠
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, now I feel bad now, yet relieved. I honestly was afraid you thought it was spanning too long.
Yeah no, you’re good 🙂
I’ll keep it from Marcel that his frustration hurt Chase…actually, it probably was good for Chase, since he’s thinking over what Marcel said more than if Marcel and he had parted quietly. Actually, it was probably best ho…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could probably have done better at explaining 😅
Since before you joined this roleplay, Marcel has had a habit of trying to help people, and then feeling extremely frustrated or worthless when he can’t do anything. There were lots of fights, and especially this big fight over a kid, and Marc got into someone else’s business and ended up…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope this doesn’t bother you – I sped up our girls so they are going to the dance practice 😅
Babs
Eventually, after the two girls had spent another thirty minutes exploring the sights, Babs glanced up at a grandfather clock in a shop window, and the boiling rain clouds. “Come on, Felicity!”
“What?” The frost girl panted.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What is wrong with Seb? Does he have mental issues or something?
🤣🤣🤪
Um… yeeeeeesssss…
But no, not like that, this is just him having fun and like Loops said, he’s eccentric. And he’s almost eleven years old here, so he’s partially impulsive too. I have realized as a teen, he has more mental issues than any of my other characters,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, not surprising, I’m really meh about all the rage about ai because there’s so much theft involved in it. XD I totally understand where the sentiment comes from, who wouldn’t want cool art of characters? It’s just weird to me that these days an artist can spend ten plus years learning how to make art, only for it to be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, those are all so cool!
Are you aware that art AI learns by stealing real artists work? It’s just like how many published authors books are stolen without their permission to train AI how to write, but for art instead. I personally don’t use it for that reason, but I know not everyone is aware of how it’s made 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
freedom and I might start up the roleplay group with Tauren, Lesli, and Tony again, were you interested in joining? I can’t remember if you pulled out your charries before it ended or not
Sure!! That would be great!! No I don’t think I pulled them out 😀
Where did we leave off last? 😅
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
-
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]
-
-
- Load More
