@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that’s such a cute reference, I saved it!! Maybe it will be useful
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiii! This seems like fun!
Mind if a charrie of mine crashes the party? (With ever most politeness of course)
Though I’m not sure which one I’d throw in here…🤔
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
Helloo! How is everyone doing?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl maybe #LIBERT?
@trailblazer Looks good! Excited for the next part!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! I might not be able to do that much, especially in Genesis XD. Maybe we could do something like one or two chapters a day for the whole week? Honestly, it doesn’t matter what chapter we’re exactly on, but it would still be cool to do it together! Maybe we could even discuss stuff that stood out to us in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@ellie-wingfeather
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler and science fiction writer! It’s nice to meet you! I’m assuming by your tag that you like the WFS? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds fun! Maybe we could start on the new year, and just start on Genesis?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝
M’kay, here we gooo…
Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)
(I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Leonnnn 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness! It’s so simple, but it looks so good!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Heyyy. So I know you might be busy, but do you want to RP for Clint in the school RP? I think I tossed both he and Ami in the dance classes. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. I was just wondering. 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have some ideas for historical fiction and contemporary.
Sooo… now for some questions!
1. Favorite Halo game? (My brother’s played some of them, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry my response is so late! But I was finally able to get to this.
M’kay. So overall, I was a little confused at what was going on, maybe because some oddly worded sentences, or maybe I was reading it too fast. XD That’s the initial thing I noticed.
I’m not sure what other feedback to give. You said some parts were giving you troub…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite book (besides the Bible, always number one <3) is currently “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe. My favorite author is probably either Toni Shiloh, Kristi Ann Hunter, or Becky Wade (all Christian romance authors)
Awesome!! I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those authors. I’ll have to look them up!
Captain Smek from “Home”, S…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! I’ve read Hatchet before! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@walkinspirit
I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting them over God in my life. This year, God has shown me ways to healthily enjoy my passions and gifts He’s given me. I’m by no means perfect, but I’m consistently learning how to keep God number one ☺️
I struggle with that too! I’m gla…[Read more]
- Load More

