@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, Sef!!! 😭
Girllll, whyyy??
You wrote this so well though. And I love Lilitu. 😁 But I’ve probably told you that already. 😂
Oh my goodness, I love your signature. 🥰
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @anyone
What about this idea: Lillen is under siege. The characters will be given tasks that require them to move around the city doing various things. That way we can just kind of make things up for them to do on the fly and we don’t have to decide too much up front.
I like that idea, I think it’ll be good to have the characters occupied w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Sorry I had to do Tony for a bit lol
Tauren and Lesli
Thunder cracks through the sky. Light curtains flow inwards from the windows, flaring with the growing wind. Tauren shivers against the nighttime breeze, rubbing his arms. Lesli flinches as a crack of thunder shakes the ground.
Still not used to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love your forum signature lol : )
I’ve been hoping to buy a dvd of winter soldier, but I never see it in thrift stores for some reason
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
1. I couldn’t hear the music (I think it was a problem on my end) so no critiques there! 😂
2. Nah, I think it was fine. Reminds me of how obsessive thoughts go round and round, from melancholy to full grief. At least, speaking from reading stories like that.
Other notes: This is more of a neutral comment and you can take it however you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I was seriously considering not explaining it and just giving you all a good scare 😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
thank you!
hahaha you’re gonna be crying so hard when they break up
I’m kidding they go on a two week break and get back together lol
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Who could NOT love Tesli?? 🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol I didn’t notice your signature until Whaley mentioned it 🥹 XD I’m glad you like Tesli 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…Your signature. Thank you for cheering me up 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I completely forgot that I didn’t reply to this 🤦. I’m still interested, please tag me for the next part when you get to it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww that was sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, so sweet!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness, yess, they are adorable!! And—at least the oldest two—look so much like their parents!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Why did you have to make is so saddd?! 😭
(That’s such a rhetorical question. XD)
Yeah, I think the pictures went to the music well and I didn’t mind the repetition. I think the only thing that wasn’t the best was the color of the words. I liked the font, but I felt like with some of pictures it was hard to read.
But that’s all. And whe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It just occurred to me that they’ve known each other for less than a day…. 😐 😂
Lukas
He tried to make his laugh sound casual, only succeeding in a voice crack— again. He cleared his throat and steadied himself. “Yeah…”
I’m not sure how to make Xandro find them, so you can do that if you want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@trailblaer @savannah_grace2009 @rae @whoever-else
I’m sticking around for sure, just not sure what charries I want to put in. Agh! It’s so hard to chooseee XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! He’s so much fun to write 😉
- Load More
