@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae Nice, I like it. Always liked that historical event, it reminds me of how people in the Civil War had to fight against their own relatives. It shows how some Germans saw other human beings in the trenches, and managed to relate to them, which is a really brave thing to do in a war.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @rae @raxforge @jonas @grcr @hybridlore
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
The hand motions were a little unfamiliar, but Marcel could guess from Leon’s expression that they weren’t in any immediate danger.
Marcel made the same hand motion. “We’re good.”
He was slightly dissatisfied with the answer, since Felicity and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t test me. I’ll target you next! 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @jonas @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel strained, trying to listen to Leon’s reply. Something was very wrong with his ears. Hopefully it wasn’t permanent. The buzzing had escalated into a high-pitched siren.
“Monsters… Huge…” Then Leon shook his head.
Marcel winced and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
😈
…
NOOO *Whams you with a giant ball of snow* *Now you’re rolling down the hill*
@you +6 snowballs 💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Still following <3*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @grcr @hybridlore @jonas
Marcel — Elderstrand (wsome of Group 1)
Felicity said something to him, but her voice sounded like a faint buzz underwater. No matter, she was clearly leaving, and a bunch of the group followed close behind.
Marcel watched the white braids fly off, brow furrowed in worry. He…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with what hybrid and highscribe said. Definitely consider the length and genre of your book first. If your novel is only going to be 60-70k, I would definitely hesitate adding more POV characters cuz then they each only get 10-15k each and that’s really not a lot in the big scheme of things.
Also consider if each c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no, my prayers will definitely be with you and your family. 🙏🏻 Sending virtual hugs your way! 🫂💕
“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Gets hit in the face by a particularly cold snowball* *Sputters*
Gee thanks Esther 🙄😂😂
“Ty?” I shouted as I walked down the sandy boardwalk by the beach. No answer.
Continuing down the familiar path, I savor the taste of the salt in the air and the lovely sea breeze gently caressing my face, my wavy hair tossing in the win…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @raxforge @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Pain rung in Marcel’s skull; he felt as if something had woken him up, but he couldn’t hear anything. His ears were definitely bleeding, since his rose-colored hair had begun to clump with a darker color.
Everything was numb. Dark, wet, and…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
How darest thou insult our fuzzy black personage by pelting our pelt with white cloud dust!?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love that idea too!! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
It really depends. Does each MC have their own POV? How long is the series, and what genre is it? Typically a long, multi-book series will have plenty of characters, while a standalone may only have room for a few. (However, Gordon Korman is a big exception to this rule. He writes mostly standalone contemporary MG fiction, but he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka
I didn’t know about the patent system update, that is really helpful to know… Huh… I did a lot of research on patents a couple years back but all the information disappeared from my brain after I finished the assignment.Awesome. I’ll start digging this evening.
I’m going to be doing a looooot of digging in the next five months, so I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey she also has resources at the bottom of the page, niiiice.
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, I love her zeal for hair styling. That’s really cool. I would try doing what she did myself, but I actually have a short bob.
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s okay, thanks anyway :]
Besides denser stuff, I’ll take anything I can get as lon as it’s reputable. I can’t remember ever hearing of Ken Burns, thanks for the recommendation.
I’m leaning towards researching why entertainment changed drastically within that time period. Things like radio and film. For…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Pouts, snow dusting my face* Here are your words, a short story.
Little things, hidden in big things.
The bulky green cuffs of my coat did not fit me very well; some saw them as black holes, sucking up every dust bunny and trinket in their wake.
I tucked my hands in my sleeves. The cold sun, a smudge of orange in…
- Load More
