@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, that’s exciting!! I want to see pictures!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I might be able to read it, but I’ll try to get back to you if/when I start.
Don’t let yourself think that you or your writing isn’t valuable, even if no one is reading it at the moment. You’re an amazing writer, and if God wants you to use that talent right now, He’ll help you to write what he wants you to.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had to share this message I got from my grandma this evening.

…Their house is down the street from us. 🤣🤣 My grandmother lives for socializing.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
tastes like strawberry!
So that’s what a unicorn would taste like! 🤤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aughhh! Now it’s glitter pudding! *licks some off the spoon* Oh wait… tastes like strawberry!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
😊 *Chucks the whole bag of glitter into your cup, spilling it everywhere*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahh… okay then, I’ll accept it. ☺️
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah. I probably would not know a lot about the Holocaust if I didn’t love to read–I feel like most of my knowledge about it has come from historical fiction. It makes sense that other people who don’t read wouldn’t know a ton about it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Thank you all for trying to help with my project! When I asked the question, I was still trying to verbalize what kind of ‘in-between genre’ this is, and I think I know what to aim for now. All the appreciation to you! *Throws confetti in your faces* *Throws glitter into your tea*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I actually love that Liv is younger but thought to herself that Aubrielle needs the resources more. It’s only a little contrast (to the ‘save the resources for the youngest’ trope) but does a lot to show her personality.
Yep, yw! And don’t be afraid to keep tagging me for stuff.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol! Ok, awesome, I love it!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It doesn’t have to be anything special, tbh. If you just said, “Hey can you get it fully read by the end of February” or something like that, then that would work great. Otherwise, I might just forget or keep putting it off. 😳😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wolfy dies, doesn’t he…??? 🫣 Or does he not?? I must knowwwww 😩
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, okay, I get what you’re saying. I’m definitely going to be considering that getting into some major plot points coming up in my book. 😉 Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator (excuse my tardy reply🫣🤭)
Aww, that’s a bummer. 🙁 Yeah, the time off can be nice though. 😉 Still praying for y’all!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! I really appreciate your point of view on this. I can’t say I agree with everything 100%, but I definitely understand and support your viewpoint. It gave me a lot to think about!
In fact, piggybacking off of your conversation with Whaley, I can totally understand your way of t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
NO. MATURE. RELATIONSHIPS. BETWEEN. CHILDREN. I have read about 2 books ever that had elementry/middle school relationships well written. I don’t care if in real life 12 year olds date. I don’t want to read about it.
TELL ME ABOUT IT. It’s insane how often you’ll find those in books and it’s really just ridiculous. 🥱…[Read more]
- Load More
