@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
…Who would ever say that Reuben sucks? 😢
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
We’re learning to adult at the same time lol
My parents are probably moving to another state and leaving me here to go to school 🫠
That sounds great! I think korean and Japanese are super similar. Thank, I’ll pray for you too! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I forgot the tags XD Oh well
Yeah I’m glad too!! Hopefully they dont watch all of it without me though, like they did with Hilda.
how DARE anyone touch a single hair on Seb’s head.
I sincerely apologize for their daring 😳😅
ARE YOU TWO READING MY MIND?!
*Puts on sunglasses like Godly* *strikes dra…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hugo
“They’re sausages!” Hugo burst out laughing. “…Strings of meat!”
“Oh! …Why would they be in strings?”
“That’s just how they’re made. I’ll tell you a secret.” He leaned to whisper in her ear. “They taste best dipped in maple syrup.”
Nar wrinkled her nose. “I’m not sure i want to know what that is.”
“You’re probably right. I almost…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying!! 🙏🏻
And sending hugs, I know how scary that can be. My grandma has a mental illness and sometimes it can be really hard. But I know God has a plan, everything that’s happening is happening for a reason. *hug* 🫂❤️
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m good with combining those groups!
And yeah Synian can be put with whoever! I was planning on RPing as him soon, making it to the wall. Maybe he can meet them there and you, @highscribeofaetherium and @thearcaneaxiom can just RP as whichever characters you think would interact with him better?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
Ami was still trying to comprehend what Felicity had just said when Ellie asked if she had any siblings.
She shook out of her confusion. “Yeah, actually. Three of them. An older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister. What about you? Besides, your twin, I mean.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@free_and_redeemed
Oh man, that’s so hard. But remember, God’s got this, girl. He has a great plan; He sees you; and He’s right there with you guys. If our God has conquered death, then He can conquer anything.
Still praying for y’all. ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Eeeeyyyy we’re on the same brain wave *fist bump* Not that my charrie knows how important Hope is XD But here you go!
Sebastian
One of a million.
Seb hummed louder to the one-station radio in his head. Calm, inexpressive, determined.
He didn’t care about the burns, not really. Sometimes pain would stab him if he stretched a…[Read more]
-
Esther and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*whistles casually* *tries to sort out everything that’s happened so far*
Hugo
“I work on the outskirts of the city. Loading ferries, delivering packages, sometimes driving a private automobile if my current boss trusts me enough. Whatever pays to put food on the table.” He tapped the plate with his treat stick.
“You’re poor?” Nar stopped…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*chants* Pick his pocket, pick his pocket, pick his –
Jk, I don’t Dante to die. That would be the opposite of fun. That would be… unfun.
Also my family collectively watched some Gravity Falls! My mum died XD And my dad hates to admit he enjoyed something, but I caught him chuckling once or twice.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so every time I hear his name, I keep thinking of the movies Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick. I don’t even know if you’ve watched those. XD
Anyway… for Maverick:
Ah, I guess people just don’t recognize your wisdom. Now, I have to ask, was there ever a time when someone didn’t listen to your advice and they got hurt or got in trouble?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, Pax!! That is so adorable 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
If Felicity had actually gotten in a fight, like it looked like she had, then this was going to be an interesting school year. Ami smiled. “I’m Amidala. Or Ami. It’s nice to meet you too. Um,” she motioned towards Felicity’s dirtied and wet clothing, “will I regret asking what happened?” She let out a little laugh.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m sorry that so9und very scary! Please remember that whatever happens, God will take care of you and your family.
Matthew 6:34 is “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
Ik it’s hard to see the people you love suffering, but no matter what happ…[Read more]
- Load More


