@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I’m kinda struggling with something similar with a new WIP idea.
What I’ve been starting to notice is that you have to weigh the importance of each scene. Is each scene impacting the MCs arc in some way? How does it move along the plot? And sometimes some scenes will feel slow, but that’s not always a bad thing. Brain…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Glad I could offer some helpful input!
Ooh, can’t wait to read this next chapter later today!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hehehe… 😂
Thanks so much!! That’s what I was going for! 😊
Also may or may not have just almost tagged you as easter-c XD.
🤣
I had Sunday school teachers when I was young that would spell my name that way. I was so confused how anyone could get my name wrong!! XD And now sometimes my friends or siblings call me Easter jus…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Don’t apologize! There’s nothing wrong with not being active at all. I haven’t been active much either, school and drawing are just a little more important lol. But…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Life is going good!! I’ve been like really happy lately and it’s great :)) Yesterday was such a great day, Easter is always so good. And I’ve gotten to spend a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
How’s it going? How’s life?
I just feel like its been awhile lol
Also it totally feels like spring over here rn, like the birds are chirping outside and everything 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Cool!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD For real!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, this looks fun! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to join (I’m already so behind in my other rps! 😭) but I might eventually. I’ll probably stick around and see what happens first. It looks really fun.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I forgot to tag you a second time in my post. Part of my rely to you is the last quote and paragraph on the post above the post above this one. (That’s unnecessarily complicated…. XDD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I honestly don’t mind multiple POVs from first person, because the time I read it, each chapter was labeled with the character’s name so you knew who was speaking. But yeah, I see how it could get confusing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, plotting is probably one of my weaker points of writing. 😂 The extent to which I plot varies from story to story and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing… XD
Another suggestion would be to try and write the worst first draft you could possibly write. That’s how my dad got more than 100% on a university level essay.
I may just ha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @lightoverdarkness6
Thanks!! Scenes like these are what get me excited about this story. I love these charries
tooso much. 🥰 -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I LOVE this girl 🤩🤩🤩 It’s soooo cute ❤🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
AH YAY YOU’RE BACK *hug*
And AH Riker😭😭😭😭
1. Yes, I think it’s pretty realistic, you did a great job writing it. I’ve had small panic attacks before and they’re definitely not fun heh. I’m sure when someone’s cornered like that they’re not going to be thinking straight or exactly rational so his desperateness made sense. I…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
GIRLL
I just finished the second to last episode of TFATWS, Truth, and oh my goodness girl…
OH MY WORD IT WAS SO GOOOOOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AND BUCKYYYYYY THE BABYYYYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹❤❤❤❤
Sam and Bucky’s relationship just makes me so happy 🥹🥹 He’s so precious 😭❤
And Karli makes me so sad like I know she’s probably not gonna…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thanks! He’s very new, not even a week old XD I think he is scaly all over, but other than the color, they are not immediately distinguishable from skin because they are smooth and small. But the scales are rough and textured if they are closer to the horns and back of the head.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Random tagssss @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @grcr @anyone-else-cuz-i-can’t-think-of-anyone-else-right-now
Ignore tag or read on!
Just wanted to share a cute scene from a WIP that I’ve been working on a little too much. 😉
I seriously should be working on my main WIP rn, but whatever.It’s not p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oki, coooooooool
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol, you’re good 😂
Yes, he does have issues with his personality. Because of the way his brain develops when he’s younger, he has a lot of mood swings.
When I asked if you have issues with his personality, I meant, is his personality not functioning well for you as a writer? Like, from an outside perspective, a character’s personality can b…[Read more]
- Load More
