@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
oh nooooo!! Say it isn’t so!!
I’m sorry 😭😕
I love Aaron so much!! He is my secret big brother, and now he’s under attack!! Ok, I will try to take into consideration what you two have been saying. It’s going to be hard, especially since he’s perfect in my mind, so it’ll be tough to figure out how to improve him.
It might be…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aight I’ll resurrect it with some ranting
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @godlyfantasy12 (Asked for tags but she’s gone 😥)
I’ve never gone crazy over my own characters because it’s not my personality I guess. But I just want to say, I have a semi-new character relationship which is actually my favorite right now.
In one…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
It is!! I will probably post some more ideas soon.
I also don’t think everyone needs my advice/ideas because each person thinks in their own way. But I don’t know who will randomly see this topic and be helped by it. So again, anyone can give tips here because it might be of use in the future.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the Twins’ cute scrunchy noses
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey Ellette! I read through all the scenes so far, and although I’m not going to do a scene-by-scene critique, I can give you overall thoughts. Please read this with a grain of salt! 😅
I like the Crusades-ish concept, where different people are invading Ardenta partially to spread their own belief system. It makes Aaron look like a go-between and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, I gotcha. Yeah, I’ve heard that’s it’s really good for focus, but I never really wrote down much of my writing (besides outlining and rambling) on paper. I guess I prefer doing the actual writing on an electronic.
Oh, lol! 🤣 Are you homeschooled, or do you go to public school?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I like your signature, by the way lol.
Do you find it easier to handwrite? Is it more efficient for you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
Oh, haha! Yeah, I definitely made progress, even though there’s not much on the page.
I’ll probably keep going, but not time it. Thanks for sprinting! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, it wouldn’t tell me how many words I’ve written since I’m on my phone, but I got some done! Lol. How did you do?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good! You can reply to that later if you want, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Are you starting now? And (if you don’t mind me asking) what are you working on? I’m not sure if I’ve heard anything about your WIP.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Sure!
-
Enid replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh sorry haha I thought you meant it would be on that date. Never mind, perfect.
-
Enid replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join. :] If it’s August 1st, it will have to be before 12:00 EST because I have a birthday party at 1.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @grcr (Hi!)
I’m in!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Thank you, yea…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyy!
I had to temporarily quit horseback riding and anything to do with physical strain (the doom of an active farm girl teen) because of three tick-borne diseases right after each other. Didn’t help I never had been on antibiotics before so my immune system was not pleased. Oh, and NEVER bite down on Doxycycoline (if I’m spelling that cor…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*HUGE HUG* Girl awwww hahaha😝 You’re so sweet❤❤
Yes my life’s been busy too! but instead of actually taking a break from KP and writing…I distract myself with being busy with KP XD not the healthiest thing to do but oh well lol
Oof yess, I’ve done that before too 😅 But girlie if you ever feel the need to step away for a few…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Keep me…[Read more]
-
Light and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago - Load More
