-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Oh dear, I’m sorry! Yay electronics… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose
Yes, I didn’t even get notifications from you two due to the other one being so long.
@winter-rose @jess All righty, sounds good! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose
Yes, I didn’t even get notifications from you two due to the other one being so long.
@winter-rose All righty, sounds good! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
😀 A 3rd…how funny! See you at nine! @Kate-flournoy
And sorry I don’t have a pic right now, for some reason it won’t let me upload a new one…??? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
😀 A 3rd…how funny! See you at nine!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess @overcomer @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @anyone
Anyone writing tonight? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK
Hmm, I think my favorite song by them is either Waterfall or Me and My Cello (Happy Together), though I can’t help but love the LOTR title as well. LOTR is probably one of my favorite movies.
My novel is something along the lines of adventure/fantasy. It’s in a fantasy world minus magic but there are still fantastical creatures.…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yes, in the following movies his character got fleshed out more. Haha, that is truly encouraging 🙂
@dragon-snapper That’s basically my plan too 🙂 What’s your novel about?
Oh man, there are so many good songs to choose from. I love their Lord of the Rings cover because lotr is my favorite soundtrack, and their cover of A Thousand Years…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yes, in the following movies his character got fleshed out more. Haha, that is truly encouraging. Thanks 🙂
@dragon-snapper That’s basically my plan too 🙂 What’s your novel about?
Oh man, there are so many good songs to choose from. I love their Lord of the Rings cover because lotr is my favorite soundtrack, and their cover of A Thousand…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK
Hello!
I want to be a full time writer when I get older as well, but first I have to finish my first novel, then I’ll work on publishing it. I figured that if by the time I’m old enough to work full time and I want to be a writer, I may as well start now.
Yay! Piano Guys!!! I love Piano Guys! Which is your favorite song of…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Aloha @R-E-P !
Welcome to a new internet realm, full of dragons, cloaked writers, unicorns, and many more! I myself fall under the dragon category, a rare type of snapping dragon who writes way more than she reads. Short stories…as much as I love them, I can never seem to write some myself. Every time I try to write a short story, it ends up…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I’m convinced this is the best place on the internet (creating a word like bestistest = seriously amazing). I like to write fiction, mostly fantasy–I’m fascinated with creating new worlds–but I’ve never yet finished a novel. I wrote a few short stories though. Right now I’m writing more poetry, and even got a poem published on here…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h Thanks! It was different; the language and culture are different, but my parents are from Romania so I was kind of subconsciously used to some cultural aspects although I only started learning the language now. It did take me a long time to transition, though. My dad is a pastor in a village about an hour from us. We work a lot with the…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK started the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Here goes…
My name is Adora Istrate. I joined KP a few weeks ago and just discovered this forum, so …hi :P.
Random things about me:
-I’m 14 years old
-I love basically every sport besides basketball because I’m horrible at it
-I love classical/instrumental music… during school I go back and forth from listening to Beethoven to Pachelbell to…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK started the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Here goes…
My name is Adora Istrate. I joined KP a few weeks ago and just discovered this forum, so …hi :P.
Random things about me:
-I’m 14 years old
-I love basically every sport besides basketball because I’m horrible at it
-I love classical/instrumental music… during school I go back and forth from listening to Beethoven to Pachelbell to…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK's profile was updated 9 years, 11 months ago
-
SleepwalkingMK changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
SleepwalkingMK changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean, Welcome. Sorry, I didn’t see your post straight away. Heather tells me you don’t like chocolate…Even though you’re from Switzerland!! *gasp* Switzerland’s awesome, by the way, everyone! 🙂 I suppose Heather’s already talked to you about that…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
As always, I am far too late, but my Internet’s been out. 🙁
Welcome @rebelutoinary! sounds like you’ve lived in a similar number of places to me! 🙂 - Load More
