Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:))

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:))

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Grace W.
    @rebelutoinary
      • Total Posts: 32

Hello! My name is Sara, yes, without an ‘h’. 🙂 I am fifteen, I have lived in six places and twice as many houses, including in S. Korea, Florida, Washington, and Arizona. I am a B.R.I.G.H.T Lights girl and leader, a Rebelutionary, and a Lyme/Toxic Black Mold fighter. I have been kissed by a giraffe, accidentally ridden a sea turtle, and been stolen from by a seagull (an emu tried as well, but failed:)). I love adventure, whether it is in a book, or a crazy character in a play that I am acting out, or an epic hike. Most of my writing tends to be non-fiction, though I really like to write anything (except for poetry, that isn’t really my strong suit).

I write for these three blogs: mythinkmag.wordpress.com, foundwhoiam.wordpress.com, romans535blog.wordpress.com.

I am excited to meet y’all!

Jess
      @jess
        • Total Posts: 575

Hi @rebelutoinary, Welcome to the bestistiest place on earth! (A weird competition around here. Can’t you see why this site is so great!?) Wow! you sure have lived in a lot of places! I moved from California to North Carolina, and that was big enough for me. What are you writing right now, if anything? Again, welcome. 🙂 *exits happily because she beat @bluejay and @kate-flournoy to saying it*

Grace W.
        @rebelutoinary
          • Total Posts: 32

H! @Jess! I am writing non-fiction articles. 🙂 Thanks for the welcome! ‘Besistiest’… I like that adjecive! ;D

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

Hi Sara,

Sounds like you certainly have an adventuresome life. Glad to meet you.

And I too welcome you to the bestistest place on the internet. because — it is.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Rolena Hatfield
            @rolena-hatfield
              • Total Posts: 405

Hello Sara!
              So happy you’ve joined us here at Kingdom Pen! I’m so excited to bump into another Bright Lights leader! I led a group with my friend for three years before I had to bow out of the leadership position, but I still fellowship with the young ladies at the meetings. This is our sixth year! How many years have you led a group?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Julia R.
              @julia-r
                • Total Posts: 81

Hi @rebelutoinary! So glad to see another B.R.I.G.H.T. lights girl up here! I have been a member of a group before and my sister (@his-instrument) and I would like to lead another since that former group dissolved. Do you have any tips on starting/leading/activities? I know that group, and the conference, had a huge influence on my walk with God, and I would like to share it with other girls. @rolena-hatfield, if you have any input…

Julia R.
                @julia-r
                  • Total Posts: 81

@rebelutoinary, also, your travel sounds fascinating! I have never moved, and you seemed to have moved everywhere! What was your favorite place you’ve lived in?

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@rebelutoinary Hi! I like that, ‘rebelutionary’…is that a mix of rebel and revolutionary at the same time? It’s cool!
                    I love hiking too! Granted, we probably live in different states, but I love it anyway. And adventure, well, I’m sure that you won’t find anyone looking for adventures west of Bree, but, it would be very good for me to come along. Either way, I love adventures.
                    Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
                    -Dragon Snapper-

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutoinary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.

And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                      BlueJay
                      @bluejay
                        • Total Posts: 1622

*I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, no time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.* *runs in late* 🙂
                        Welcome to the most wonderful, the most awesome, the most amazing, the most crazy, the most fantastic, the most…*runs out of most something words* The bestestist place on earth. 🙂
                        Ooo I’ve heard of B.R.I.G.H.T lights. I would love to leader one myself one day.
                        Um, yeah. I think that’s all for now. Have fun exploring that most…BRILLIANT place.

@rebelutoinary

Oh, and being kissed by a giraffe sounds so sweet. 😉

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 1352

Hello and welcome, @Rebelutoinary!
                          Where do you live now?

Sarah Hoven
                          @sarah-h
                            • Total Posts: 669

Hi @rebelutionary! 🙂 What is Bright Lights? It sounds amazing. You’ve had quite the adventurous life. What is South Korea like? I have a crazy dream of being a missionary to North Korea somehow someday, although it seems impossible at the moment. I LIVE IN ARIZONA TOO!!! Whereabouts in Arizona have you been? 🙂

Greta
                            @gretald
                              • Total Posts: 450

@Rebelutoinary
                              Hullo (I prefer the British spelling of “hello” 😉 ) and welcome to…the bestistest place on the internet (you didn’t see that introduction coming, did you? 😛 )! Cool, I’ll have to check out your blogs! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books?

Ingrid
                              @ingridrd
                                • Total Posts: 830

@Rebelutoinary
                                First, I love the reference in your title.
                                Second, you sound like an awesome person.
                                Third…this should have been first, but….WELCOME!!!
                                You mentioned plays, and, as I am an actress myself (I do community theater shows), I must ask what plays you have performed in.

I have been kissed by a giraffe, accidentally ridden a sea turtle, and been stolen from by a seagull (an emu tried as well, but failed:)).

Those are some very interesting experiences. Were you snorkeling when you “accidentally rode” a sea turtle???
                                Anyway, hello and welcome to the besti…eh, too many people have said it already. 🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Hope Ann
                                @hope
                                  • Total Posts: 1092

@rebelutoinary Welcome! Yep, love the title. And your name. 😉 And…I’m terrible at thinking of nice ‘welcoming’ things to say, but welcome all the same! 😀

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >