-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@daeus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@deaus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@deaus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @sleepwalkingMK @hope
Seriously guys? I go away for a few hours and come back to 40 something emails? Give me a few hours and I’ll catch up, don’t worry. *coughs* Go on without me. *dies* -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess As an ENFP, I’m emotional, but I almost never cry. Movies may sometimes make me tear up, but I’ve never cried over one before (I cry in my heart a the really sad ones though). I usually cry when I’m extremely angry, hurt, or tired.
Now I’m really going to bed. *slaps self*
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha, yeah. Good to know I’m human 🙂 “You were just being human. That’s what humans do.” 😉
@jess Haha, not much yet. Oh, that’s cool. It’s for my foreign language, and I really like it 🙂*yawns* I really need to get to bed. Happy conversing! 🙂
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Sounds interesting! My dad is the pastor of a village church here and teaches seminary students a few times each year 🙂
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m taking German so that prompts me to speak in a German accent a lot… I drive my family nuts xD
@hope That’s very interesting. I’m writing an INFJ character and your insights helped a lot. Thanks 🙂 I make logical decisions *sometimes*, like when it comes to moral decisions, I’m the conscience. But other than that, I…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m a bit behind in the conversation because I’m on a phone 🙂 So I respond after your response to something else… sorry xD
Oh my goodness. I talk in accents all the time. I love British, Italian, Spanish, German, southern… but I still can’t figure out how to talk in a Scottish accent -_- I always slip back into…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m a bit behind in the conversation because I’m on a phone 🙂 So I respond after your response to something else… sorry xD
Oh my goodness. I talk in accents all the time. I love British, Italian, Spanish, German, southern… but I still can’t figure out how to talk in a Scottish accent -_- I always slip back into…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha, I was really confused when I woke up. Oh, cool! It’s fun meeting other ENFPs. I don’t have somnambulism anymore but I used to have a mild case xD. I would just go to the bathroom or wake up one of my parents and say weird things. It’s funny, my brother came up with this username (maybe after watching Star Wars 😉 so…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise My brother is an IN/SFJ, and I completely agree with what Kate said about them. Btw @kate-flournoy You’re really good at this personality thing. I love studying the personalities (I spent weeks researching them for my own and my characters’). I study them so I can see how and why people act, though.
@dragon-snapper I talk…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh my word. I am so glad this conversation exists. For one, it made my day (especially the warning for non-writers xD), and second, it is so true. One of my favorite teachers said, “My mind is like a bad neighborhood. I shouldn’t go there alone.” I’m an ENFP with a vivid imagination… and sometimes that isn’t a good thing. @dragon-snapper Thanks…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m doubting I’m actually that extroverted, like what @kate-flournoy said. I know for a fact that I can be very introverted. I guess what I’m mainly getting at is that not much of what an ENFJ is pertains to me. And I’ll admit I didn’t answer all the questions to their full potential. 😀 *guilty smile*
Talking to things…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, turns out I’m an ENFJ; I don’t even know what that means… Besides, I sometimes think I belong in my own world. You’ll find that there is hardly anyone who is exactly like me. And I understand that there are many people in the world like that…just like the rest of us, but for some reason, I think the test is being generous.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all OBJECTION!! @daeus @hope @corissa-maiden-of-praise
Just a thought… don’t you think it would be a little insulting to those in California if we did make a t-shirt with warnings like that? *smeagol voice* that doesn’t make us a light, now does it precious? -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all OBJECTION!!
Just a thought… don’t you think it would be a little insulting to those in California if we did make a t-shirt with warnings like that? *smeagol voice* that doesn’t make us a light, now does it precious? -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus That goes too far! *melts all chairs* Please don’t forget that you are facing a dragon!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus HAHAHAHAHA! 😀
Thanks, we are glad DR. DAEUS could contribute to this cause, and now for your local weather. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nope that’s good. Thanks. I actually hadn’t heard of any of these personality types before I came on here, so, besides what you’ve explained to me, I know nothing. (And yes, precious, we’s all crazy hereses. Great funses)
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes, precious, we wantses to controlses the worlds. We’s bes a lightses in the…[Read more]
- Load More
