-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Audrey-caylin @jane-maree @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @daeus @kina-lamb @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @perfectfifths @princessfoo I’ll be writing for a while, if you dare to join the force.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Here is Amrei. If you click on my profile, you can get a closer look. I have no clue if it looks like her or not, but that’s the fun part, I guess. 😛
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Whoopidoo! That’s great! *returns high fives*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Alright! Have fun!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy *bows back* Thank you, Westley. Now go shine my horse’s saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning. *hopes you’ve seen Princess Bride, but is pretty sure you have*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @kate-flournoy Thanks guys, but I don’t think so. I’m not too keen on email exchanges. I know its probably secure, but I’d rather stick to this. Thank you for the offer though! 😉
Rolena, it’s not too much that, but I can’t get the pic up to internet, and I can’t use google or another server to that extent. Don’t worry, I’m…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Today I’ve memorized Ephesians 6:13-18 -The Armor of God- My translation is NKJV.
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Er…not really. The only way I can do it is by my profile pic.
Glad I asked about the hair, because I would’ve given her really short hair. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Today, I think I’ll take a go at Amrei. @perfectfifths By short hair, how short?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Alright, I’m signing out now. I wrote some amount of words, and also logged a few other things. Perhaps not a million things done, but it’s something considering distractions. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Cool. see ya then!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @kina-lamb @jess @ethryndal @overcomer @perfectfifths @northerner @graciegirl
I’ll be planning/writing. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! Now I want to do another. 😉
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @i-j-anderson Well, my profile pic is Atlantica Faraday. What do you think?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think I’ll give Atlantica a try.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Here I am! Today, I’m simply working on reviewing my verses.
- Load More
