-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 @jane-maree @jenali @daeus @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99
I’m here at our normal time. Should be good weather for writing. -
Snapper replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, you’re very knowledgeable on the subject. *uses the force* she is the Chosen One… Seriously, though. You are great at explaining things!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish I do both classical and contemporary, but the classical isn’t as fancy as some people might do it. I can play a melody very easily, but if it has some accompaniment, it may take a bit longer for my fingers to figure it out.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sometimes, I think that you should write a book on writing books.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Black arrows. Gotta watch out for those. If you get hit by one, you lose a scale. As far as I can tell, I haven’t been hit by one. Oh, and bees. If you get stung by a bee.
@ethryndal *smart-dragon grin* Of course. I can write things, and Smaug only sleeps all the time.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Black arrows. Gotta watch out for those. If you get hit by one, you lose a scale. As far as I can tell, I haven’t been hit by one. Oh, and bees. If you get stung by a bee.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal I can’t be missing a scale. I never misplace my things!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_Girl_99 It works on people, but not elves. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal As forum Head of Security I’m going to have to ask you to fix her washer. 😉 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal As forum Head of Security I’m going to have to ask you to fix her washer. 😉 😛 JK
-
Snapper replied to the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish Ah…it’s quite complicated actually. I did some minor singing for a children’s group when I was a lot younger, then for a while I didn’t do much singing. Now, I only sing with guitar. However, I have no training, and I don’t do it regularly either. But there’s a problem when I sing as a dragon. I tend to melt stuff. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
I shall tag the singers: @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @daeus 😛
Now, the Dragon hardly sings. I know nothing about it. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Suggestions for WWII research, anyone? in the forum Historical 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah, and she could work at the arm during the day, then maybe have to work at a factory or something at night.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Suggestions for WWII research, anyone? in the forum Historical 9 years, 5 months ago
@moriahS If you want her to be taking part in more than just farming, which can be a lot just in itself, then there are several things I can think of from the top of my head. I know that in WWII, women often went to work in factories and other shops because most of the men went to war. They also knit socks and built things for the entire army.…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Just letting you all know, that I have gotten your replies, and love them all!
I will get back to you if I have time, but for now know that your responses are appreciated. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic I Wrote This in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien,
I wrote words to one of my pieces for my fast-approaching piano exam. The words are based off a movie my sisters and I made. The music was our theme song at the time, but it only instrumental. 🙂In those past days,
we used to lie in pastures green,
And we stayed, by the flowing stream,
there we played.
We never knew those…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Here you are @daeus. 🙂
I’m B3 to C6. I think that makes me a soprano… 🙂 I would guess so, my favourite thing to sing is opera.
Hey, you should all take this. Meanwhile, I’ll start a topic called ‘Singing.’ It’s under music… -
ClaireC started the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
New Topic. As requested by a bunch of girls who started talking about it in the ‘prayer requests’ topic. *tries to frown* *fails* *grins*. 🙂
-
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths, how did you change your username? Mine said when I joined that I couldn’t change it?????
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I stayed on as long as I could, but I have to sign out now. I wrote 1414 words tonight. Thanks, and good luck!
- Load More

Well, I didn’t actually change my username, that’s still perfectfifths, I changed the name that’s on my profile. So, I went to my profile, clicked edit and changed the name there. So my tag is perfectfifths, but the “name” (in quotes because it’s actually my pen name) is Louise Fowler. I hope that made sense 😉