-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@loopylin i spot httyd soundtrack 👀
lol
also i’m on a road trip with my family rn cause today is my dad’s birthday so i won’t be able to reply till tomorrow or sunday most likely.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
You guys have to listen to the playlist. It’s awesome
I like the renaming of the Agnes Obel song. Also I forgot about the fact that you ordered the songs according to the timeline, but it makes them more fun to listen to
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I will try to write something tonight. For this rp, I like to make up side characters who are all residents of the labyrinth and write for them instead of my actual characters from my book projects. I have a few ideas. Do you want Ara to meet someone friendly or someone more creepy and mysterious?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I haven’t been in the mood to write anything, but I have been thinking about this rp a lot so I made it a playlist and gave each song my own title as if they were actually songs from the rp’s soundtrack. Each active character has at least one song associated with them. Whaley also added to the list, so if you want, you can try to guess who picked…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
We’ll be walking around doing a lot of stuff so i won’t have too much time to look at anything online
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@theshadow nahh I like it!
btw it’ll take a while for me to reply cause i’m currently on a road trip for my dad’s birthday.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
I would pray and talk to people who are older and wiser and you trust (parents or pastor?)
I agree with this. Sometimes we young adults get really stuck in our heads and it helps to present the situation to someone else.
The past four years, I’ve heavily struggled with fasting from various things as a compulsion with OCD.
If this m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
Here is what I would do. I would really pray about this and really open your (spiritual) ears and eyes to what God tells you. Sometimes it’s good to fast, but sometimes we lay those things on ourselves in an almost pharisee-like attitude when really God doesn’t want that at all. It’s really a matter of the heart, not of what we…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I actually might be able to make this one. *cue muted cheering*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
I’ll take your sudden outburst as a compliment! XD Do you make art nowadays?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
Great! Take as long as you want
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@theshadow seems like I had an idea but actually never wrote it down in the first place. Bruh. LOL
so it wasn’t kp just my forgetfulness lol
Huntress
“Maybe we should just keep going on. Maybe wherever the others are will lead to wherever this tunnel goes.” Azalea offered.
“I hope so.” I said, looking back at the deep rift before tur…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
sounds good! I’ll have fun with this! Hopefully get it back to you soon, but my life is pretty busy right now so maybe a few days.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’ll just have to redo it tomorrow….*sigh*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@theshadow real
unless it was my fault for not sending it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Well that’s weird. I thought i posted an rp. I either didn’t hit send or it got eaten.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ok good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 yoooo Ara’s back!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I haven’t seen an Ara rp in years. 🥹 I might also add new characters, when I’m in the mood and make up my mind
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@loopylin PM
- Load More
